Chapter Nineteen

"After a week of strange reports and rumors, we have finally gotten an official statement from the Russian government regarding what is going on in the country. According to the statement, a group within Russia, led by a man named Victor von Klaus, led a coup to take over the country. The new administration has stated that they doing what is best for the country. They have also stated that any remaining Russian forces that wish to resist should surrender before lethal action must be taken. Many countries, including the US, have been trying to contact the new administration while the rest of the world seems warry of the new administration." A man on the TV said. It was Sunday and Isabella was watching the news. She had been keeping on close eye on the news after moving in paying close attention to the new coming out of Russia.

"Oh, there is someone in here." Mata said as she entered the room. She had assumed someone had just left the TV on and was a bit surprised to see someone was in here. "You are Isabella, correct? Why are you here and not with everyone else?"

"I have no idea where anyone is." Isabella replied. "I didn't see anyone in the kitchen or the living room."

"A bunch of them went shopping for swimsuits. I know (f/n) and few others are outside right now. Why don't you join them?"

"I would rather finish watching the news, get a snack and read my book for the rest of the day."

"You can read your book outside."

"I would rather not. You people are quite loud, and I would like to focus on my book."

"Well normally, I would leave you alone but today is different." Mata turned off the TV and picked up Isabella.

"Hey put me down." Mata started to walk towards the door.

"Sorry but I am under orders to make sure you interact with the others." Mata continued walking until she was in the backyard. In the backyard, (f/n) was pushing Meada Lily on the swings while Alexis was sitting on the swing next to her. Abigail was sitting on top of very mean looking black horse. Frankenstein was standing by the door while Fou was lying in the grass.

"How did you talk me into this?" (f/n) asked as he kept pushing.

"HIGHER. I want to go over the bar." Meade Lily yelled.

"Remember, you promised to push me next." Alexis said.

"You are the same age as me and you want me to push you?"

"It seems like fun." A small blush appeared on Alexis's face.

"All right, I will give you a push. And Abigail, please be careful. Artoria Alter was kind enough to summon her horse for you today so please, don't get hurt."

"All right." Abigail said as she slowly descended off of the horse. She had asked Artoria Alter to summon it before she left with the rest of the servants. To her and (f/n)'s surprised, she actually agreed.

"HEY (F/N), I FOUND HER." Mata yelled as Isabella tried to run back inside but Mata was holding onto her arm super tight.

"Cool. I will be right back." (f/n) said as he walked over to Mata and Isabella. "So, where was she?"

"Watching TV in the living room."

"That is what she was doing yesterday. Why are you watching so much?"

"If you must know, I am trying to keep taps on Russia." Isabella said. "I want to know if what the summoner I encountered at the border was true."

"Another summoner? What did they tell you?"

"He told me that his boss was trying to take over Russia and based on what I just heard, they succeeded."

"That doesn't sound like good news. I will have to talk Archabald about this the next time I see him."