Chapter Three

"What are you doing?" (f/n) said as he entered the kitchen. Nobunaga was sitting down and glaring at Fou, who was staring back at him with a confused look on its face.

"I have staring at this thing all day and I have ask. Why does he get to be the mascot character yet again?" Nobunaga said

"Come again?"

"You know, a mascot character. A cute animal character used to sell toys and the brand they represent."

"I understand what a mascot character is but why are you calling Fou a mascot? What is he a mascot for?"

"This story of course. And what is making me is mad is that he is also the mascot character of Fate/Grand Order. Why can't we get a new mascot?"

"You have lost me. What the hell are you talking about?"

"I am talking about this." Nobunaga reached into her pocket and pulled out a smaller version of herself and placing it on the table.

" Nobunaga reached into her pocket and pulled out a smaller version of herself and placing it on the table

"I still have no idea what you are doing."

"I am introducing you to the new mascot of The Fate of the World, Chibi Nobunaga. What do you think?"

"I think you are on drugs or something. And how did you fit that into your pocket?"

"That is not important but I am disappointed in you. Here I am, trying to make this story stand out by introducing a new mascot and you stand there, not understanding the importance of this moment."

"I am not understanding because you are talking like we are characters in a fanfic written by someone who has no life."

"Now you are getting it."

"No, I am not. This isn't a story. This is real life."

"Yeah sure. You summoned several girls after almost getting killed by a man who looked like a rejected member of Organization 13. Just like in real life."

"Now that you say that out loud, that does sound like a made-up story but it really happened. I lived it."

"How do you know this is the real world? How do you know you aren't just a character in a story?"

"If you aren't on drugs, did you hit your head on something? Are you feeling alright?"

"I AM 100% SANE. FOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW MASCOT?" Fou started at the Chibi Nobunaga and headbutt her off the table.

"Fou, fou, fou." Fou said as he jumped off the table and started to tear apart the Chibi Nobunaga apart. Turns out, it was just a doll. Nobunaga watched in horror as this happened.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. CHIBI ME." Nobunaga said while crying. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?"

"Because there can only be one. At least, according to Fou. I am still lost of what is going on." (f/n) said.