Chapter Twelve

"Great, more problems." The hooded man said as Artoria Alter charged her spear and charged at the hooded man. He blocked the attack, but she rode past, turned and charged once again. She kept up the attack, getting faster and faster as time went on until all anyone could see was a bolt a lighting. The hooded was using all of his power just to block the attacks and trying to find a way to counter attack before Nero Bride entered the fight. The hooded man summoned another blade and started block her attacks as well and for a minute, it looked like he was keeping up with them. This didn't last for long and he was eventually hit in the right arm by Atoria Alter. The hit was so strong that it took off his entire arm.

"Fuck." The hooded man said as he teleported to dodge the next series of attacks. Due to the fact he was low on power he way only able to teleport a few feet. Nero Bride and Artoria Alter charged but the ogre jumped between them and the hooded, tanking the attacks. Despite the power of the attack, the ogre was still standing.

"(f/n)." Marie yelled as she ran towards him. Medea Lily was standing near him, still casting the healing spell. The ogre started his counter attack, swing at the two servants. Nero Bride and Arotria Alter easily dodged the attacks but they were unable to get past the monster. His attacks have increase in speed, allow him to keep them for counter attacking or getting behind him. The hooded man had been casting a spell in order to increase the ogre's speed, but he was running out of time. He needed to think of something before he bled to death.

"Can't you use your magic to balance this out? To let our friends, move faster than the ogre?" Marie asked.

"I could but I don't that will be necessary," Medea Lily said as Marsh charged into battle. She raised her shield and used her noble phantasm, created a massive shield that blocked all of the ogre's attacks. With the attacks dealt with, Atoria Alter and Nero Bride jumped out of each end of the shield and charged at the ogre. In one attack, the ogre was defeated, and the hooded man was left alone.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. This wasn't supposed to be happen this way." The hooded man said as he slowly backed up with the girls following him. He was about to teleport away before suddenly, he was frozen in place in a large block of ice.

"What the?" Atoria Alter asked as a man wearing winter hat. He was wearing a large heavy winter over, a scarf over his mouth a pair of black pants.

"Hostile.............detained." The man in the winter clothes said.

"Who are you?" Atoria Alter said pointing her spear at the man.

"Friend..........ally.................... Archabald sent me."

"That is the name of the man who is helping us." Marsh said.

"But why are you here?" Nero Bride said. "Are you only here to capture the hooded man?"

"Correct...............later find us............need to go........" The man in the winter coat touched the block of ice and the two of them disappeared.

"We should have interrogated him further." Atoria Alter said.

"We should have but we have other thing that need our attention. We should get (f/n) to safety and make sure our new friends are alright." Nero Bride said as the group walked over to (f/n). His wounds had healed, and he was fast asleep while the other servants made their way to the roof. Medea Lily healed them and when they were all on the roof, they headed back to (f/n)'s house, moving as a group in case they were attack again.

------------------------------

 "Back....................here....." The man in the winter coat said, reappearing in a large room with nothing in it. Archablad was standing there and there was a girl standing next to him. "Who...............who....."