Chapter Seventeen

"Well on the plus side, he isn't getting worse." Scathach said. She had been watching a sparing session between Mordred and (f/n). Despite training almost every day, (f/n) hadn't improved by much. The only thing he was good at was dodging.

"You can't win fights just by dodging." Mordred said while swinging her wooden sword. (f/n) dodged while she kept attacking. "HIT BACK YOU BASTARD."

"You literally have no openings." (f/n) said while dodging another couple of swings.

"THEN AT LEAST BLOCK."

"I will say this; he does have some impressive reflexes." Scathach said before turning to the other spectators. "So, why are you two here?"

"I have been trying to teach him magic, but Mordred always beats him up too much that he has no energy to learn magic." Tamamo said." And Frankenstein is always here. She is like his personal bodyguard."

"So, do you think you could help him?" Mordred asked as (f/n) feel to the ground. He was covered in bruises and cuts and really needed to rest.

"I think I can help him improve. Have you asked the others to help him train with other weapons?" Scathach said.

"Nobunaga has taught him how to shoot but those training sessions rarely happen. She always gets distracted before the training can begin. Arotria Alter and Jeanne Alter have both tied to teach him how to use a spear but they both almost killed him because they have no idea how to hold back. And Nero Bride did try to help me teach him how to sword fight, but she kept talking in innuendos and tried to sleep with him after training, so she has been banned." Mordred explained.

"I see. Well we should end things for today. I feel like if we continue, we might end up killing (f/n)."

"Oh, thank god. Can someone please help me up? I don't think I can move." (f/n) said as Frankenstein picked him up and carried him out of the room.

"Where are you taking him?" Tamamo asked.

"Outside. Marie has invited me to a tea party." (f/n) said as Frankenstein carried him out of the room.

"Have fun."

---------------------------

 "Why the hell am I here?" Jeanne Alter said, pissed that she had been forced to attend Maire's tea party. Artoria Alter was sitting next to her along with Ritsuka and Medusa.

"Because I am here to teach you some manners." Marie said as she poured Jeanne Alter some tea. She had spent the morning setting up a table outside for her tea party. She was just waiting for her final guest. "And I need you on your best behavior because this party is to welcome our new friends into our group."

"You did all this for me and Medusa?" Ritsuka asked as Maire nodded. "Thank you. You are so nice Marie."

"I get why those two are here but why is the British whore here?" Jeanne Alter said, pointing at Artoria Alter.

"What did you say, you French bitch?" Artoria Alter said while glaring at Jeanne Alter.

"Just because France and Britain have had their problems in the past but that doesn't mean we can't still be friends." Marie said as Frankenstein walked up to the group, still carrying (f/n) in his arms. "And our final guest has arrived."

"And once again, you get beaten up by Mordred." Jeanne Alter said while she snickered. Frankenstein placed (f/n) into one of the chairs. "You really suck at fighting. Maybe you should just give up on training and let us handle all the fighting."