Chapter Twenty-Three

"Hey Marcus, we should be getting back." (f/n) said as he heard the sound of a punch connecting and Marcus flying into the forest. A second after that, another punch landed, this one was blocked by Marcus's servant.

"You're good but I am better." Marcus' servant replied as the mysterious invisible attacker kept up their attack, but he blocked each and every blow. After a few more seconds, knife flew from the woods and hit him, causing the invisible attacker to land a hit.

"Your Berserker is pretty good. Not many people can keep up with mine." Camo said, walking towards Marcus' servant, knife drawn.

"So, your servant must be an assassin. (f/n), I need you to distract this guy so I can find my master." Marcus' servant said he kept up his defense. He was trying to find an opportunity to counter attack but he was unable to see his opponent.

"Got it. Mordred, Fran, go help him." (f/n) said as Fran charged at Camo however, Mordred just pushed (f/n) to the ground as she drew her blade. As soon as he hit the ground, he could hear the sound of Mordred block an attack from a blade. (f/n) turned to see a woman holding a knife, trying to stab Mordred. The woman had long black hair that covered most of her face and she was wearing a long white dress that was ripped and covered in blood.

"Where the hell did this one come from?" Mordred said as she swung her blade but the woman with the knife quickly dodged the attack before disappearing. "Master keep your eyes open. I have no idea when they are going to strike again."

----------------------------------

 Fran charged at Camo but she was also attacked by the mysterious invisible servant. However, the attack didn't do much, so she kept charging. The mysterious invisible servant kept up the attacks but none of them seem to do any damage. Eventually, Fran summoned her weapon and started to swing it around randomly.

"Sturdy little bastard, aren't you?" Camo said as he watched Fran randomly swing her weapon. "Lucky for us, your aren't that smart."

"And neither are you." Marcus' servant said as he punched Camo in the face and sending him flying. The attacks on Fran stopped as the invisible servant left to catch him before he hit the ground.

"Hell yeah. Take that you bastard." Marcus said. He was close behind his servant.

"Guess it is time for plan B." Camo said, as blood poured out of his nose and mouth. Suddenly, he disappeared.

"Where did he go?" Marcus asked as his servant jumped to him and pushed him. In a second, a large cut appeared on the servant's side and Camo reappeared. He was holding a knife covered in blood.

"Good reflexes. Guess I should expect that from a boxer." Camo said as he disappeared once again. Another second later and Marcus' servant moved and got himself stabbed defending his servants.

"What is going on? I can't see where he is." Marcus said as Camo disappeared once again. Fran had done nothing in response to the attacks.

"He maybe invisible but you can still hear him." Marcus' servant said as he shielded his master from another attack. He was covered in blood. "Kid, I ain't going to last long. You better think of something."

"What the hell is (f/n)'s servant doing?" Then, Marcus noticed something strange. For starters, there were clouds forming above her and second, there were small sparks appearing around her. "Berserker, I have a plan, but you need to hold out a little longer."

"Got it." For the next two minutes. Marcus' servant did everything in his power to keep his master safe and in the process took many injuries. However, as time went on, he got better at figuring out his opponents.