Chapter Twenty-Five

After a couple of minutes, the ritual was complete and in the center of the circle stood a very busty woman.

"Hello Masters. My name is Raiko and from now on, I will be taking very good care of you." Raiko said as she hugged (f/n), burying his face deep into her breasts.

"Holy shit those things are huge." Nobunaga said as the hug kept going.

"You are going to suffocate him with those things." Rin yelled.

"Don't be jealous. You will be hugged very shorty." Raiko said with a smile on her face.

"Another rival." Mash whispered to herself as Raiko let go of (f/n) and grabbed Rin, burying her face into her breasts. 'Sempai, are you OK?"

"I thought I was going to die. Her breast and hug are way worse than Nero's." (f/n) said while gasping for air.

"Her breasts are bigger than mine? Impossible." Nero Bride said as she started to stare at Raiko's chest. "If that is true, that means my biggest advantage is gone. I must step up my game."

"Despite her appearance, I can feel her strength from here." Scathach said. "I would like to test her strength when we get the chance."

"Holy crap those things were big and soft." Rin said after finally getting free of Raiko. "How am I supposed to compete with that?"

"WOULD YOU GUYS PLEASE GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP." Giovanni yelled from another room, which caused everyone to return to their rooms for the night.

--------------------------------------

It was several days later, and Rin had woken up in her new room. Besides her laid Raiko, who was wearing only a black bra and panties. She yawned and got out of bed and started to get dressed. It only took two days for her room to be completed and another one day to move all of her stuff. They even enrolled her in a nearby school to keep her close to (f/n).

"Good morning." Raiko said before yawning. Since she was summoned, she had insisted on sleeping with both her master each and every night. When she announced that, many of (f/n) servants rejected the idea and many tried to make a case to why they should be sleeping with (f/n). After a long argument, no one was allowed in (f/n)'s room after he falls asleep. While she was disappointed, she decided to sleep with Rin each and every night. While was annoyed at first, she got use to after a while.

After getting dressed, they both went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. Inside was the chaos they were used to each and every day. (f/n) was sitting down, eating his breakfast like he was used to the chaos. Illya was sitting on his lap, eating from the same plate as him with a huge smile on her face. Nero and Tamamo was sitting on either side of him, arguing with each other. Raiko walked over to (f/n) and started to ask him various questions and seeing if he needed her to do anything for him, which angered Nero and Tamamo. Mash was sitting close to (f/n) and was glaring at Illya. Mata was making food and handing it to Frankenstein, who was passing it out. The Alters and Scathach were quietly sitting on the other end of the table, eating the food in silence. Sometimes, Jeanne Alter would sling insults at (f/n). Maire was sitting between the two groups, drinking her tea and offering various small treats to (f/n). Rin signed and took a seat next to Meada Lily, who was creating her food with magic. After a short bit, Frankenstein gave her food and Mordred entered the kitchen, yawning and stealing some food before Frankenstein. Rin did what she did every morning, she ate her breakfast and hoped she would get roped into any stupid argument that (f/n)'s servants would have.