Chapter Four

"Why does this keep happening? I locked the door this time." (f/n) said as he removed his blanket and found Tamamo lying on top of him, completely naked. When the blanket was removed, she sat up, giving him a good look at her assets, and yawned.

"Good morning Darling. Do you like what you see?" Tamamo said as (f/n)'s face grew bright. He was trying his best not to stare but he was failing, miserably.

"Why do you keep doing this? You know that Mordred will just break in here before you can do anything."

"Oh, I have dealt with that silly girl so I can have all the fun I want."

"What did you...." Before he could finish, Tamamo placed (f/n)'s face into her breasts.

"Don't worry about that darling. Just enjoy our time together." Tamamo kept (f/n)'s face buried and, at the same time, was trying to use her feet to stimulate his penis. This when on for a about a minute before someone pushed her off of him.

"Thank........god...........i was..........about to die." (f/n) said between heavy breaths. He turned to see it was Frankenstein who had saved him. "Thank..............you......"

"Why did you do that? We were just getting to the fun part." Tamamo said as Frankenstein glared at her while helping (f/n) out of bed.

"You almost killed me." (f/n) said as Frankenstein escorted him out of the room.

"Damn, I thought that would work." Tamamo said when they were gone.

-----------------------------

 "Hello there (f/n). Are you alright? Your face looks a bit red." Mata said as she entered the kitchen while (f/n) was eating breakfast. Part of the reason his face was red was the suffocation he had endured a few minutes ago. The other reason was the outfit Mata was wearing. She was wearing a tight-fitting sports bra and tight-fitting shorts.

"Tamamo almost suffocated me." (f/n) said while trying not to stare and was once, he was failing. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"I was thinking about going for a run. Does it look good on me?" Mata got very close and gave (f/n) a front room to seat to her assets. While she was wearing clothes, they were so tight fitting that they didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Seems to be a little too revealing."

"Really? Which part? My bra? My shorts?" With that, Mata walked over to his seat and sat on (f/n)'s lap. "Which part do you like best?"

"Are you wearing this just to seduce me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." Mata started to grind her ass against (f/n) groin and his face grew even brighter red. "Does that even matter?"

"My my, doing such lewd things in the kitchen." Marie said as she took a sip of her tea while glaring at the two of them. The shock of her being there caused Mata to stand up and (f/n) fall backwards in his chair.

"How long have you been there?" Mata asked.

"I have been here since you started your little seduction."

"And why did you stop me?"

"My my, why do you think I stopped you?"

"Dear god, these women are going to be the end of me." (f/n) said as he walked away from the situation.

------------------------------------