Chapter Nine

"What happened in here?" (f/n) said as he entered the library. There were books all over the place and it looked like a battle had taken place. Jeanne Alter was tied up and Marie was standing by her side. Scathach was picking up books and putting them back on the shelves.

"Our dear friends here have once again caused a bit of trouble." Marie said as (f/n) signed. This had not been the first time Jeanne Alter had caused trouble within the house. First, it was the sandwich incident, then it the fights she would get into with the other girls due to the insulting comments she made towards (f/n) and finally there was her massive bloodlust that came out during training sessions. (f/n) was getting sick of dealing with her at this point.

"What was she trying to do?"

"She was trying to destroy any books about French history. I stopped her before she could start, and a battle ensued. Sadly, she was too strong for me and Scathach had to step in and break us up."

"Why in gods name were you trying to destroy books on French history?"

"Those people are the same who sold me out all those years ago." Jeanne Alter said. "They have no right to write about my life and claim I was a saint. I was never a saint. A real saint would have never been betrayed by her own people and burned to death."

"Bitter about history." (f/n) said. "And since you are just a manifestation of the real Jeanne's rage and hatred, I guess that makes sense."

"I AM NOT A FAKE." Jeanne Alter yelled as she ripped out of her restrains and charged at (f/n) with her spear in hand. Scathach jumped in front of (f/n) and blocked her attack at the last second. "I AM JEANNE D'ARC."

"Did you yourself claim that we were her hatred and rage given form?" (f/n) asked as Jeanne Alter kept trying to stab (f/n) but Scathcach kept blocking the attacks.

"I AM HER REAL EMOTIONS GIVEN FORM. THE OTHER ME IS TOO NAVIE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED ALL THOSE YEARS AGO." Her attacks increased in speed but Scathcach was still able to keep up.

"You need to calm down." Scathach said as she blocked another attack and hit Jeanne Alter in the stomach, sending her flying into a nearby bookshelf. A bunch of wreckage landed on top of her.

"Did you need to hit her so hard? She is our friend after all." Marie said.

"She is no friend of ours. She has caused nothing but trouble she was summoned."

"Is she dead?" (f/n) asked as Jeanne Alter removed the wreckage that was on top of her and aimed her weapon at Scathach before charging once again.

"DIE." Jeanne Alter said as the fighting continued. Marie and (f/n) retreated towards one of the doors and the fighting was getting out of hand. Their attacks were destroying everything in the library and worst of all, Jeanne Alter was gaining some ground. While they were minor, Scathach was covered in a few injured. Jeanne Alter was at well and while they were worse, they didn't seem to be slowing her down.

"Master, please give me the order to kill this nuisance." Scathach said as Jeanne Alter glared at her. "I can't fight with my full power without killing her so please, let me get rid of her once and for all."

"YOU THINK YOU COULD BEAT ME?" Jeanne Alter said as she started to laugh. "I AM THE STRONGEST SERVANT IN THE WORLD. THERE IS NO ONE IN THIS WORLD WHO COULD GET RID OF ME."

"Master, the order. Now."

"I WILL END YOU LIFE, HERE AND NOW. I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I AN NOT A NUISANCE, YOU OLD WITCH."

"You speak like a child having a temper tantrum."

"I WILL SHOW YOU. I WILL SHOW EVERYONE." The battle continued and the two of them started to receive worse injured. While this was slowing Scathach down, Jeanne Alter was not. If anything, she was getting faster and stronger."