Chapter Eighteen

"Well well well, what have we here?" The man in the white suit said as he entered the room. His servant was following close behind along with a woman in glasses. The woman was wearing a black suit and pants along with a pair of black leather gloves.

"The president of Russia." An older man replied. The man was wearing a brown vest over a white dress shirt and long black pants. He was holding a large piece of wood. Sitting next to him was a younger girl. She had long blond hair and was wearing a dark blue hooded sweatshirt and black pants. In front of the old man, there was a man in a suit. There appeared to be strings connecting the man to the piece of wood. "We finally managed to capture him."

"Oh, this is such a good day. First I find this strange cup." The man in the suit pulled out a similar wooden cup. "Not sure what it does but I think I know who does. And now this. Could this day get any better?"

"What have you done?" The president of Russia asked. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"Why? Because I need a place to call my own. I need a home base and Russia seemed like a good place." The man in the suit said as he snapped his fingers. His servant waved his hand and the president's neck was slit. "Now that I have a base of operations, we can begin phase two. Boys, come on in."

Three men and one large ape man entered the room. The first man was the man in camo who was followed by his ape man servant. The other man had brown hair and was wearing a leather jacket over a dark green shirt and blue jeans. He was followed by his servant. The servant was male who was holding a baseball bat. He was wearing a baseball cap, a white shirt that had black stripes with the number 3 on the back and white pants.

"What do you need boss?" The man with the camo asked.

"I need one of you to travel to Japan and the other one to travel to America. Those are the only two countries where my ravens haven't returned. I want you to find out why. Camo, you will go to America and Jacket, you will head to Japan." The man in the white suit said.

"Do you not know our names?" Jacket asked.

"Doesn't matter. Leave. NEXT." The two men left the room and a woman entered with another woman and large horse following. The first woman had long black hair and was wearing a red dress gown. The woman behind her had brown hair and was wearing an elegant white dress. The dress was a bit tight, showing off her very large assets.

"I have found the one you seek." The woman in the red gown said as she motioned to her servant. The servant walked up to the horse and removed a priest who was laying on the back. She then, threw the man onto the ground.

"What do you want? Do you plan on killing me?" The priest said as the man in the white suit showed him the cup. "Where did you get that?"

"I knew you knew what this was. It has some magic within, but I have no idea why. So, here is the deal, I won't kill you if you tell me what this is."

"That item was an attempt to create a holy grail. However, we were unable to make one."

"Holy Grail? This thing?"

"Normally, when seven servants and masters would fight, the winner would get a holy grail and a wish. Many mage groups tried their best to create one without masters and servants, but no one succeed. The incomplete grails were placed into hiding."

"And this thing has no powers? Just a weird cup with some magic."

"The incomplete grails do have one power. They allow someone to temporarily summon a servant into this world."

"Really? I wonder if that is true." The man in the suit channeled his mana into the grail. After a few seconds, a bright light flashed and suddenly, there was an old woman standing by his side. The woman had long black hair and was wearing a large animal pelt over some rags that was covering up the rest of her body. The woman was holding a large spear.

"Such a strong servant."

"Cool, another one. OK, we are done here." The woman with the spear stabbed the priest.

"This is so boring. Are we done here yet?" The younger girl asked.

"Not quite. I still need to hunt down the rest of the rebels. Think you can handle it?"

"No problems boss." Another man who was sitting in the room said. He had long black hair that covered his eyes. He was wearing a oversized white shirt and black pants. Next to him was a large dog wearing what appeared to be a spacesuit with the USSR flag on it.

"How long has he been sitting there?" The woman in the suit asked.

"The whole time. Leave those rebels to me." The long-haired man said as he left the room with his dog following close behind.

"Excellent. Meeting over."

------------------------------------------

 "More new people?" (f/n) asked. He was called to the front door by Archabald and when he got there, he was surprised to find two girls were with him. "How many summoners are there in the world?"

"No idea. Now introduce yourselves. I have things to do." Archablad said before leaving.

"I will go first. My name is Isabella, and I do hope you can explain what is going on." The girl with glasses aka Isabella said.

"I can't help you there. I only know what Archabald tells me."

"You are useless."

"My name is Abigail and it is very nice to meet you." The younger girl excitingly said. She was no long wearing her winter gear. Instead, she was wearing a blue t-shirt and along black skirt.

"Nice to meet you too. Do you two also have servants?" (f/n) asked.

"That is correct. They are currently are our new rooms." Isabella said.

"Will you be attending school with me?"

"That is correct. I will be transferring into your class and Abigail will be transferring into whatever class your youngest servant is currently in."

"If everyone keeps transferring into that class, it will eventually be filled with nothing but named characters." Nobunaga said, popping out of nowhere.

"Can I meet your servants?" Abigail asked.

"Sure. We were all sitting down for a large picnic outside. Come on." (f/n) led the girls to the backyard. Isabella sat down on a large blanket and Maire gave her some food. (f/n) sat down and Tamamo and Nero Bride both started fighting over who had the right to feed him. Abigail joined Medea Lily, who was chasing Fou around the backyard.

----------------------------- 

The last time I showed off my original servants, I said that if anyone guess who they were, I would add whatever servants they wanted into the story. Well, the same offer applies for the ones introduced into this chapter. If you guess at least 3/4th of them correctly, I will add whatever servants you want into the story.