Chapter Ten

"All right. Time for training." Mordred said as she entered the gym along with (f/n) and Frankenstein. It was Sunday, the day he normally trained with the two of them. At first, his training sessions were just with Mordred until Frankenstein started showing up and starting training him as well. Mordred was training him to use a sword while Frankenstein was training his endurance and dodging. At least, he thinks that was what she was trying to teach them. Their training sessions were mostly Frankenstein attacking him and him dodging and trying to counter. He never did very well and was always covered in various injuries. He really wished he had a servant who could magical cure his wounds after training sessions like these.

"Please go easy on me today. I am still not at 100% after the incident in the library." (f/n) said as Mordred threw him a wooden blade.

"I guess. It would suck if your wounds reopen." Mordred said as she pointed her own blade at (f/n). "Ready?"

"Ready." And with that, Mordred charged at (f/n), unleashing various attacks. (f/n) block or dodged the attacks, watching his opponent and trying to find an opening. After a minute of dodging, he finally found his opening and launched his counter attack. Mordred smirked and dodged his attack. (f/n) kept his attack up but Mordred easily blocked the attacks.

"Time to turn it up a notch." Mordred block another attack from (f/n) before punching him in the chest. (f/n) flew back a few feet at Mordred charged and began attacking faster and more violently. (f/n) trying his best to block and dodge but it wasn't going very well. For every attack he was able to block, another two hit him. He just couldn't keep up and after another minute, he was on the ground, covered in bruises. Frankenstein walked over to Mordred and punched her in the arm.

"Hey, what was that for?" Mordred looked at Frankenstein, who was glaring at her. At first, Mordred was confused to why she was mad until she looked at how injured (f/n) was. "Oh, I guess I got too into out fight. Sorry."

"Its fine." (f/n) said while Frankenstein helped him to his feet. "I can still stand, and my wounds didn't reopen so you are good. But I feel like I need to rest for a bit."

"All right, sword lessons are over for today. I must say, it is impressive how much you have improved since we started."

"Well I had a good teacher." Mordred started to blush. "All right, I am going to sit down for a bit and then, we can continue our training."

-------------------------------------

 After an hour, (f/n), Frankenstein and Mordred had returned to the gym. Mordred was sitting off to the side while Frankenstein and (f/n) were standing in the middle of the gym, facing each other. It was time for endurance training,

"Please, go easy on me." (f/n) said before the match began. Frankenstein charged and started to throw a series of punches. They weren't as fast as Mordred's strikes, but they were 20 times as powerful. Even when holding back, just one of those could knock him out. (f/n) dodged the attacks, waiting for an opening. Unlike Mordred, Frankenstein had several openings and (f/n) started his counter attack. There was one problem, any hit he would land, Frankenstein would just shrug off like it was nothing. No matter how many blows he would get in, nothing would do any damage to her. The fight when on for some time, with (f/n) dodging all of Frankenstein's attacks and trying his best to do any damage.

"That is so boring." Mordred said as the match finished. In the end, Frankenstein looked perfectly find while (f/n) was almost out of breath. It took all the remaining energy he had to keep up with Frankenstein's punches. "You didn't even learn any hand to hand combat."