Chapter 6

Picture of Allison's dad off to the side!!!!! ; )

Allison's PoV

It took most of the day to get John's house clean. Then Sara and I decided to make dinner for all of us. Well not me as much as Sara but I helped, gave her things and tried not to get near any thing that was under the fire as Sara told me after about five minutes in the kitchen. So it was pretty late by the time me and Steff pulled up to my house.

"Hey Allison can we talk about something?" Steff asked right be for I opened the car door.

"Yeah babe, what's up." I said turning around in my seat to face him. Just looking at him made my stomach tight. He's was just sitting there with a serious face. It made me wonder what was wrong. Did I do something to him I don't remember doing. Man just look at me and tell me, just say it, I thought.

"Hello, babe..." I called out making him turn and look at me. But he just sat there staring at me and didn't say anything. What the hell is wrong with him, oh my gosh is he breaking up with me. Did he see me staring at Blane earlier. Man I didn't mean to but I couldn't seem to look away either, his eyes were pulling me in.

"Don't get mad okay." He said all of the sudden, I looked up to see an uneasy look on his face.

Oh god he is going to break up with me. What did I do, am I just not good enough. Do I not do it for him?

Now just sitting here like I was going to cry only for him to just sit there and stare at me.

"Just hear me out before you say any thing and promise you won't get mad." He said grabbing my hand, which made me feel a little better.

"Okay." I said looking at our hands instead of him.

"Well I was thinking we've been going out for almost 2 years now and we never really discussed us having sex." He spit out really fast looking straight ahead.

Oh my gosh he wants us to talk about having sex. Why, we are fine, we already talked about doing it before. We had both decided to wait until we were both ready. Well I really kind of decided that we both should wait, he was already ready too.

"Okay" was all I could say as my cheeks turned pink.

"Well I was wondering if you were ready yet?" he asked looking up at me.

Really he just want's me to answer right now just like that. I never really thought about us doing it. What am I supposed to say, "Sorry babe, I never really thought about us in that way." I can't say that he'll think I don’t like him. 

"Well I figured it would happen when it happened." I said felling stupid.

"Can it happen now?" He said turning in his seat toward me, pulling at my hand so I would move closer. 

"Really like now, like now in the car?" I asked not moving any closer.

"Well if you want we can go up to your room but i don't think your dad would really like that." he said still trying to pull me closer. He finally gave up and started moving closer to me. It's really going to happen right here in his car. Doing the only thing I could think of with out sounding like I was turning him down. "Don't you think we should at least do it in a bed?" I asked pushing him off a little.