Chapter 12

I know it might sound lame but i'm not sure if I should keep writing. I know right blahhhh, but I just don't know if its any good. :( Tell me what you guys think, or just vote just to let me know. Please thanks lots. xoxo

Ok so this chapter is a little crazy, but I hope you guys still like it.

-----------------------------------------

Allison's POV

"Where are you going?" Sara yelled running after me.

"I'm going to give that little prick a piece of my mind. Really how did he think he was going to get away with this is beyond me. Come on really, it's like he's not even tying to hide it. I mean leaving with one of the most nastiest girls at our school right in front of my friends. Come on how stupid does he think I am?" I asked getting into her car.

"I don't think he even cares about me anymore, what kind of ass would go off and sleep with other girls just because his girlfriend ask them to wait a few months?" I asked looking around for Sara. What the hell she was just right behind me. I looked out the window to see her laughing at me.

I pushed the door open and gave her a dirty look. "What, I don't think this is...." I started to say making her laugh even harder.

"Oh my gosh Allison, that's not my car." She chocked out between laughs.

Looking around I spotted a car seat and a baby on board sign in the window. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled out in a laugh. Jumping out of the car and slamming the door.

"I can't believe you just did that, wait until I tell John and Blane. They are going to give you so much shit." She was laughing so hard she was crying.

"Hey, what are you guys doing to my car?" A women yelled out running our way.

"Holy shit Sara run!" I yelled running to her car.

We jumped in just as the lady came to the street running toward us. Sara hit the gas and we took off with a squeal of her tires. I was laughing so hard I kept whining that we should stop at the nearest gas station before I pissed myself.

"There's one, stop!" I yelled out making her pull in the parking lot.

"Hurry up!" She yelled out as I was shutting the door.

I walked in to the station, I couldn't help but feel like someone was staring at me. I hurried up and went to the restroom. When I came back out I saw the guy at the counter staring really hard. I ran out side trying to hide my self as much as I could from the creeper. When I got back to the car I saw Sara still laughing like a crazy person, which made me start up again.

"God did you see that lady's face she was out for blood." She chocked out between laughs.

That made me stop laughing. "Really do you think she would call the cops?" I asked getting scared.