Chapter 31

Blane's POV

Looking at myself in the mirror in my cap and gown I couldn't seem to quit thinking about how different life is for me now. At the beginning of the school year I couldn't have cared less about anything but partying, hooking up and hanging out with friends. But here I am now about to graduate with a mate and become the Alpha of my pack. Not only that, I have a baby on the way that's do any day now. Life has really changed for me and it may not have been an easy road this last year but I wouldn't change it for anything.

I looked over at the clock and groaned. I only had an hour in a half before graduation started and I still had to pick up Allison and get to the school. I grabbed my wallet and phone as I went for my bedroom door. Just when I was about to open it it flew open hitting me in the face.

"Holy shit!" I yelled out as I grabbed my face and stumbling a few steps backward.

My little sister stood at my door bug eyed with a surprised look on her face for like two seconds then wiped it off. "Oh don't be such a baby." She said rolling her eyes. "God, I can't believe your going to be our new alpha. Our pack is really going to go down hill with you running it." She said crossing her arms over her chest then just stood there watching me as I wiped the blood that was now coming out of my nose off.

"Fuck, you better hope I don't get this on my gown." I said glaring at her as I grabbed an old dirty shirt and held it to my face.

"Whatever, it wasn't my fault." She said then narrowed her eyes. "Why are you already wearing it anyway, it's like 100 degrees out."

"I um, I was." I said stumbling on my lie. Crap I was really hoping no one would have noticed or said anything. John being the big goof that he is, had said something about how we should only wear a speedo under our gowns. At the time I had told him no but then today when I was getting dressed in my suit I thought about how my life was about to change and I wasn't going to be able to do what most people that just graduated do. So I said fuck it and ran to the store to buy one.

So here I am only standing in a speedo and my graduation gown trying to think of something to say so my little sister won't ruin it for me. "I um just figured I would you know ahhh...." but I didn't get to finish trying to make up my lie before she grabbed the bottom of my gown and pulled it up. As soon as she did she dropped it like it was on fire.

"Oh my gosh that is so nasty. Why are you only wearing a spee....." She started to ask then her eyes got big as it clicked. "I'm telling mom." She said going for the hallway.

"You tell mom and I'll call John and ask to talk to Trevor." I threw out at her before she could make it to the front room.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to face me. "So what does Trevor have to do with this."

"Oh Please you have had a crush on John's little brother for years and I'll tell him about it." When she just looked at me blankly I went on. "Don't think I haven't seen the I heart Trevor or Natalie plus Trevor that you write everywhere." That got her attention.

"So its about time I finally said something to him so go ahead and call." She said moving her head back a forth trying to show some attitude but you could still see the worry lurking behind her eyes.