Chapter 11

Allison's POV

After we got out of the rain Blane and I just sat there not saying a word as the rain poured down on the roof. Man, I can't believe what was going on before I realized it was raining. It kind of snapped me out of it. But now that we were sitting here I realized that I was letting Blane kiss and touch all over me.

Seriously Allison, the one person you happen to cheat with is your best friend. That's right, you didn't cheat, he was doing all of it. Yeah but you just stood there not even pushing him away. Only because it felt so good. It was unlike anything I've ever felt. Because your drunk stupid. My argument with myself got interrupted by Blane turning toward me with a serious look on his face.

“Allison.”

Gosh just the sound of his voice saying my name gives me butterflies. “Yeah?” I said almost feeling sick to my stomach now. As I turned to look at him I seen the serious look on his face. Oh no, he totally didn't even mean to do what he was doing with me. Oh my gosh, he's going to tell everyone I let him grope on me. Oh shit, he's going to tell Steff. Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to be sick.

“I uh, uh, I'm.” He said mumbling. He's totally going to tell me that he didn't mean to, I can see it in his face now. Now I'm going to lose my best friend and my boy friend. Oh god I think I'm going to puke, I thought throwing his truck door open leaning over the side. Finishing, I sat up wiping my mouth and closed the truck door.

“Oh my gosh, are you okay?” He said looking at me in concern.

“Yeah, I'm fine. Can you just take me home?” I asked not wanting to look his way.

“Oh yeah, that's cool.” He said starting his truck, and pulling away from the curb. Most of the way home I kept turned toward the window so that he wouldn't try talking to me. But of course things can never go my way and by the time we were almost at my house Blane finally spoke up.

“So um, about what I was going to say earlier.” He said turning onto my street.

“You know what Blane? I would really appreciate it if you didn't say anything to anyone. I don't want anything to ruin our friendship. We've both been drinking and it was just a spur of the moment type of thing that will never happen again.” I blurted out as we came upon my house. “Please don't make this a big deal. I'm sorry, I just...” I said shaking my head and mumbling to myself. “Fuck, I shouldn't even be attracted to you, your my best friend.”

“Wait, what did you just say?” He said with bright eyes like he was happy but in a shocked state at the same time.

“I”m sorry.” I said jumping out of his truck not even shutting the door.

“Wait Allison, I still don't understand.” I heard him yell as I unlocked my door and ran in my house. Wait Allison, I still don't understand, kept running threw my head. He doesn't understand, I don't understand. In the last week my best friend turned into a werewolf, rumors about my boyfriend cheating is at the top of the school, and all truth I'm the one that just cheated. Oh and don't forget about the big news of the week, I think I'm falling in love with my best friend.