Chapter 14

Thanks to my sister I entered myself into the Watty Awards. So vote, comment, anything you can to help if you like it. Thanks lots. xoxo

Allison's POV

I felt Blane standing right behind me like two seconds before I felt myself fall only to be lifted back up and flipped around into Blane's chest making me break down. I buried my head into his neck and cried. I can't believe all that just happened. Why the hell didn't anyone try and stop him from smacking me around. Fuck, why didn't I stop him, I thought when Blane lifted his face up.

I couldn't seem to open my eyes but I loved the way I felt in his arms. All of the sudden I was put down. Popping my eyes open I looked up at Blane thinking that he was trying to push me away after last night but the concern I seen in his eyes told me something totally different.

"It's okay, go over to Sara and have her help you clean your face up." He said raising his hand and brushing it up against my cheek. I leaned into his hand a little, loving the way it felt and the tingles I felt. I blushed a little at the way he made me feel but I gave him a nod before he walked towards Steff who was trying to fight Carl, and John off.

I didn't want to stick around so I turned around to Sara. "I can't take anymore of this shit." I mumbled not even looking up. I walked right out the door not knowing where the hell I was going or how I was getting there.

I took off walking down the road. No matter what happen between me and Steff today I know that I'm over him. I have to be. It wasn't the fact that he cheated that really upset me. It was the fact that everyone around me knew the truth and I didn't, it was so embarrassing. Now I look like the fool and he was the one that did something foolish. It just didn't make any since to me. Not being able to stop myself I started crying again.

My life is so fucked up right now, I don't even know what to do. I probably look like a zombie walked around. No need for the face paint, I thought laughing to myself. Pulling my mirror out of my purse I looked over my face. How the hell am I suppose to go home with a black eye and a red cheek. My dad will kill Steff.

These are the moments I wish I had my mom. So I could talk to her about shit like this. Even stupid stuff like boys, or one boy I smiled thinking back to Blane and the way my cheek tingled after he touched it. Oh shut up Allison, quit talking about your friend like that I told myself. Every touch, every look was like he was trying to tell me something. Like my body was trying to tell me something. The tingles, the electricity, the fire of every touch. The way everything made me think of him. The way he made me feel. The way I wanted to make him feel.

OMG Alison you are so stupid how have I not figured this out what the hell is wrong with me. Blane's my mate. Oh my gosh, he even said "She's mine." I said smacking my forehead. How did I not put it together then. Wait a minute why has he not told me yet. All this stuff I've been going through and he has been keeping that from me. Oh shit he doesn't want to be with me. He's rejecting me.

Man I felt like I was going to throw up. Bending over I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. Fuck I can't breathe. Feeling a little woozy I sat down on the curb. What kind of friend would turn their best friend down as a mate? I thought getting pissed. Of course, he wants to stay a player and never settle down.