Chapter 15

Show me love, hopefully you like it. Vote and comment! xoxo

Allison's POV

"Hey kids, we brought pizza home." Linda (Blane's mom) yelled threw the door. Freezing I just sat there waiting for her to go away to hear the door knob rattle. Pushing Blane away I hoped off his desk and grabbed the shorts off the ground as his mom mumbled something about 'us going to bed early and how Blane always leaves his light on.' Oh gosh please don't come in yet I thought trying to hurry up and put the shorts on only to fall and hop around.

"Oh hey you guys are up. Why didn't you answer......" She stopped talking when she took us in. Blushing like crazy, I pulled my shirt out of my shorts that I just got up.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled running passed her out the door to the bathroom.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just got caught making out with my best friend by his mom, I thought closing the bathroom door.

Looking at myself in the mirror I didn't even recognize myself. I couldn't believe the way I looked. My hair was all over the place, it was half wet half dry and sticking out everywhere. My lips not only had a split in it they were red and swollen from kissing.

Could this get any worse I thought splashing water on my face. I ran the comb that was on the counter threw my hair and looked at myself again. Okay not that bad now, wait what the hell is that I thought pushing my hair away from my neck. What the fuck Blane, can he not just kiss on me with out giving me a hickey. Pushing my hair over my second hickey I squared my shoulders and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie, we got half ham and pineapple and half veggie over there for you guys." She said pointing to the counter. 

"Thanks." I mumbled not meeting her eyes. "Where's Blane?"

"Oh, he's in our bathroom taking a shower." She said.

Yeah probably a cold one I laughed to myself getting a piece of pizza.

"So I'm guessing that you two talked about being mates?" 

"Well not exactly." I said blushing.

"Okay." She said giving me a funny look. "Did I not just walk in on you two going at it?"

Oh my gosh do I really have to have this conversation I thought trying to think of something to say. "I'm sorry, it just kind of happened. There's this pull I have towards him that I don't know how to explain. I can't seem to keep myself away from him no matter how hard I try." I said blushing again. I can't believe I just said that to his mom.

"Oh honey I remember, that's just what happens when you find your mate. I still get that way with Mark after 18 years." She said smiling really big. "I do know one thing though you guys need to talk about what's going on. Being mates is nothing to play around with, people just end up hurt." She said patting my shoulders and walking out of the kitchen.