Chapter 25

What do you guys think of the new book cover for it? It was a last minute change someone told me my last one was off of another book so I had to find something fast. I guess that's what I get for using google to find my book cover. :( LOL

Well vote, comment, fan or just keep reading! xoxo

Thanks lots!!!! I hope you all like it! : )

Allison's POV

I sat in the car trying to compose myself as Steff pumped gas. This is the time to get out and make a run for it I thought going for the door handle for like the tenth time since we stopped. But I froze not being able to open the door, what if he catches me and it only make it worse. He told me already that if I ran I would only get hurt in doing so but I know now is the time if any to try. All I have to do is make a big enough scene and someone will see it, hopefully. I tried one more time putting my hand on the door handle and this time I pushed the door open and ran for it. I got as far as the next pumps and two big hands grabbed at my yanking me back.

"Stop don't hurt me." I yelled out as loud as I could trying to pull myself away from him.

"Stop making a scene, you're only going to make this harder then what it has to be." He growled in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back to the car.

"Don't stop, I don't know you." I kept yelling as I sent my feet and arms flying everywhere. "I'm being Kidnapped!" That's what seemed to get someone attention.

"Hey is everything alright over there?" A man asked from a couple pumps down.

"No he trying....." Was as much as I got out before Steff's arms tighten around me so tight I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Yeah it's fine, I just caught my little sister skipping school and now she doesn't want to go back." Steff  lied as if it was not a big deal.

"Oh, I understand that." The guy said letting out a laugh and shaking his head. He got into his vehicle and took off. 

Steff let go of me making me stumble up against the car. I leaned there trying to catch my breath as he came up behind me pressing his body up against mine. "I  told you not to run, now look at you. You  know you did this all to your self." He said then kissed my cheek. Really he's going to put this back on me then kiss me like some weirdo. "Now get you ass in the car." 

I pulled myself along the car door and climbed into it. He slammed the door behind me and walked around the car to finish pumping the gas. I sat there with my sides hurting and my lungs burning with every breath I took. I tried not to cry but I couldn't seem to hold my tears in anymore. I heard a knock at the driver side window. I looked up to find Steff holding the car keys in his hands then he hit the lock button locking me in the car. I watch as he walked in to the gas station as soon as the door closed I tried opening the door but I couldn't get it open. I tried to unlock the door but it still wouldn't budge. 

A car pulled up beside me and I about leaped out of my seat trying to get their attention. I banged on the window but the lady was to busy yelling at her two kids in the back set to hear me. I did get one of the little kids attention as I was banging on the window but they just started banging on their's which made their mom start yelling even louder. Giving up hope I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes.