Chapter 10

Allison's POV

I was sitting in my room Friday afternoon thinking about how bad the week went. There were all kinds of rumors going around that Steff had slept with one of Blane's groupies. I tried to ignore them but the way Steff was acting made me think he really did do it. On the other hand he has been really nice. We hadn't had any fights even though I've been noticing him checking out other girls. It's just really hard to think that he's cheating on me though.

"Your falling for a douchebag, douche ba_ag." Sang out in my room making me roll my eyes. Freaking Blane, I thought answering my phone knowing that it was Steff.

"Hey babe." I said thinking that I really needed to get Blane to change the ring tone back to normal.

"What are you doing right now?" he asked.

"Just sitting in my room, why?"

"I forgot to tell you that John and Sara wanted us to meet up with them at Shady's tonight. So you up for going?" He asked.

"Yeah, that beats sitting around here. Give me like ten minutes I already have my pj's on." I said looking at the clock, man it wasn't even 9:00 yet.

"Okay, see you in a little bit." He said hanging up.

"Well I love you too." I said to dead air.

Jumping off my bed I changed into a pair of dark jeans and a light blue t-shirt. Brushing my hair out I just let it hang loose around my shoulders. Dabbing a little bit of makeup on I ran down the stairs.

"What's up kid, where you going?" My dad asked as I ran into the living room.

"Meeting up with some friends at Shady's." I said grabbing my house keys and my purse.

"Well have fun, and make sure your safe." He said with a smirk.

"Dad your the one who need to be staying safe. Oh yeah don't think I didn't notice oh whats her name Bridget's car parked across the street every night this week did ya. And when did you start sleeping with the door closed?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh hush, she really nice and I like her alot." He pouting.

"Dad you know I'm just playing. I'm glad your finally having some fun." I said going up to his chair and wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Really, it wont bother you to have a women around?" He asked looking happy.

"Not at all, she seem really sweet and I think shes really pretty too." I said giving him a smile. "Just next time she stays over make sure you guys put cloths on before you come out of your room." I said laughing and dodging a smack on the arm.

"We thought you were staying at Blane's that night."

"Yeah, yeah once I leave this house you are going to become a nudist aren't you." I said laughing.

"Girl you better stop now or you not going anywhere."

"Oh dad don't get upset. You know I love you. Even if I call before I come over so I don't see your noodle." I said dodging the remote and running to the door.

"I love you see you later." I yelled out.

"Love you too." He mumbled as I shut the front door.

Sitting outside for like five minutes waiting on Steff to show up I seen his car and I ran for it and jumped in and putting my seat belt on.

"Hey." He said not even looking at me and took off.

"What's your deal, you always seem so distant lately." I said a few minutes into our drive, we haven't said any thing to each other since "hey" and it was getting on my nerves.