Chapter 7

Vote, fan, comment tell me what you think!!!!

Hope you guys are still liking it! lol

Picture of Blane's little sister to the side.>>>>>>>>>>

Blane's POV

I was having one of the weirdest dreams ever, okay maybe a little hot too. I've never had a wet dream about Allison before but I was now and it was sweeeeet.

She came into my room wearing nothing but a big shirt, smiling at me with a seductive smile.

Grinning at her like an idiot, I arched my eyebrow at her as she just stood there. As she moved forward I drew my eyes away from hers and watched her body slowly glide toward me. Man she is hot.

She walked up to my bed then stopped and just stared at me unsure.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked biting on her bottom lip.

"Come here." I grunted out in pain when I lifted my hand out to her.

I watched as she climbed up on to the bed and slowly started crawling toward me, making her shirt hang open in front showing off her chest and bra. I tried to sit up only to have pain shoot through my back making me fall back down. What the hell is wrong with me, why can't I move with out hurting?

Allison got my attention again when she stopped at my feet. Raising up on her knees she grabbed the hem of her shirt.

"Do you want me to take my shirt off?" She asked toying with the bottom of it.

"Oh god yes!" I said trying to get up again but fell back down. Taking a deep breath to try once again, I felt like needles were stabbing my lungs. Grabbing my side and trying to breath I looked up at Allison. "What's wrong with me?" I spit out between breaths.

"Nothing, why?" She said taking her shirt off. Losing my train of thought and not giving a shit about the pain I stared at her body as she climbed up the bed over me. This made me groan out but not in pain but just at the sight of her hovering over me in nothing but a bra and under wear. Moving her face close to mine, I closed my eyes laying there smelling her intoxicating scent.

"Can you do something for me?" She asked nibbling on my lip.

"Yeah, whatever you want!" I said with my eyes closed still.

"Will you give Steff a message for me?" I opened my eyes to see Travis right over me. He pulled back his hand and hit me in the face. Not being able to move I just laid there while he beat the shit out of me.

Jerking my eyes open I tried to catch my breath. What the fuck kind of dream was that? At first it started out good but then it turned into a nightmare. Fucking Travis and his little pussy friend, I'm going to beat the shit out of them. I tried to get up and pain shot through out my whole body. Man they did a number on me.

I looked around to see Allison asleep beside me. What the hell, why is she in my bed? That explains my dream I was having about her. It must of been my mom's idea. She better not of said anything about her being my mate because that could be the only reason she's laying beside me, to help me heal. I don't think I'm ready to have her hate me for not telling her yet. I didn't want to wake Allison up, she looked so peaceful sleeping. I called out to my mom quietly knowing she could hear me if she was home.