Ch 2: The Infernal

Taehyung

I lifted my chin up high making it easier for the handmaiden to button up my clothing. While I was getting dressed the door of my chamber suddenly opened revealing Jimin walking in. I smiled and stepped away from the maids. They bowed their heads before leaving the room once their task was done.

Jimin kneeled down on one knee bowing his head.

"You called for me your eminence" he spoke. I smiled turning around to get a clear view of the outside world. My room had a big window, giving a beautiful display of the outside scenario.

"Its such a lovely day today. Lets go for a stroll" I suggested. 

I have this exciting feeling. Could it mean something?

I walked pasts him and like always he got up walking behind me. As the Prince of Navarre, it's impossible for me to wonder the streets alone. I have to go with protection and as Jimin is the hand of the prince. Its only his job to escort me everywhere.

I connected my hands against my lower back while smiling. The weather today was really nice. The sun was shinning beautifully, the sky filled with white clouds while maintaining a clear blue color. Once people saw me they bowed their head greeting me with gentle smiles. I returned them of course and felt happy inside. 

I love my people, I really do. I wish my father would love them as much as I do. 

Jimin stayed by my side just observing everyone around us.

"Lets take this way" I informed to Jimin. It was a small alley that looked kinda abandoned, the reason I wanted to go there was because its a short cut to a place I wanna go too.

"With all do respect your eminence but I dont think that would be a wise decision. It's better to stay on this path" Jimin proposed. But as the stubborn young man I am. I ignored his request and made my way to the ally. 

It might be dangerous but thats why I have him around dont I?

"See not that dangerous" I spoke to Jimin after a couple steps through the ally. I shut my mouth when a group of men came appearing out of nowhere.

"Well well if it isnt your royal highness" A mocking voice came from the group of men. One of them stepped forward. He was tall and his body was well build. His shirt was halfly shred exposing his muscled chest. He didnt even try to hide the sword that he carried with him. Nor did the others around us.

"Do you guys have some business with the crown prince?" Jimin spoke stepping in front of me. One thing I know for sure is that Jimin is never up for joking when it comes to my safety.

"Actually we do. This little shit his father killed one of our men. Claiming he was one of those pests. Infernals they are called if I recall" Right now he already drew his sword pointing it at Jimin in a dangerous way. 

I know that there are a lot of people that hate my father. But hurting me to get to him......

"If youre wise you will drop your sword and let us through. And I will act like this didn't happen" Jimins voice was so serious and scary. A tone he never uses with me.

"Do you think you are scaring me? There are 7 of us and only 2 of you. I'm assuming the pump doesn't even know how to fight. Which makes it one" he smirked. I saw Jimin clench his jaw. He was right. Jimin is a good fighter but if he could take on 7 people in a small alley while protecting me, was something even I wasnt sure of.

''My oh My gentleman, I'm sure we can figure something out. Let's all calm down and have chat at a teahouse perhaps?''

A squeal left my mouth noticing the man was not having my talk and swung his sword at me. I was quick to step back and Jimin immediately stepped in blocking the first attack.