Ch 68: Yoongi And His Niece

Yoongi

''She went this way!'' the familiar man his voice was clearly heard from within a short distance. My ears caught the sound of multiple feet running our way. They were heavy steps and the people who they belonged to wore metal attire, hearing it collide against each other as they ran. 

Guards.....a total of 4 if I'm correct.

''Your grace you and Y/N should go. We can't have you exposed more. Meet me later at the Inn at the east side of the bar we were today.'' I explained and luckily instead of protesting like usual he nodded his head.

''I trust you'' he smiled before running off with Y/N escorting him.

''That bastard seriously called the guards even though I gave him money'' I sighed from frustration. 

''We are done for'' the girl muttered her hands reached for the little guy next to her pulling him behind her.

''I'm scared Jirin'' the boy whispered. Before I know it we stood eye to eye with the apple guy and  4 guards. 

''It was her!'' His finger instantly pointed towards the girl who was standing behind me. One of the guards smirked laying his eyes on her the type of bastard I really can't stand. 

Am I going to do this?

*Sigh*

Guess I am

''Gentleman let's calm down it's all just a misunderstanding...You see my niece did grab one of this man his apples without paying for it, but that's because I was planning on paying for it.'' It seemed like I caught everyone their attention listening to my story. I turned around as I talked resting my hand on the girl her shoulder.

''When I told you to go grab something you like, I didn't mean it literally.'' I smiled hoping she would play along but instead her expression remained unamused. I proceeded walking back towards the man and the guards while continuing my story.

''But it's okay cause, in the end, I paid the nice men over here for his apple. You see she got her apple he got his money everything is fine don't you think so?'' I asked the guard my hand resting on his shoulder. I thought I caught his attention with my story but instead, his eyes stayed glued on the girl with a smirk. 

''Jirin...you won't escape this time'' He grinned before slapping my hand away and walking past me as if I was thin air. At least now I have confirmed that her name is Jirin. 

What did this girl do? 

''Stealing jewelry, food, money and many more things from people. Did you really think you would get away with all of that forever? I told you one day I would get you and.... the things I will do to you'' He spoke in amusement while making his way towards her. I could see at this moment the fear that began to build within her. The guard stopped in his tracks the moment I cracked up in laughter. He slightly turned around his jaw clenched as he shoots me a death glare.

''I'm sorry but you already let her get away with so many stuff. Catching her only now doesn't really sound tough to me. She is a girl on top of that...'' I spoke clearly making sure that every word was heard with an annoying tone.

Am I getting on your nerves lad?

''What did you say!?'' I ignored his screaming and looked at Jirin locking eyes with her.

''Now you made me wonder who you are'' Causing another guard to speak up.

''Isn't she your niece?'' he questioned making me turn around. I placed my fingers against the side of my head acting like I was thinking deeply.

''Yeah about that I'm not that good at making up stories'' I admitted making everyone their mouth fall open. 

Don't tell me they believed that stupid story. 

''Enough! Guards seize him! I will take care of her.'' Before he could I grabbed him by his shoulders preventing him from touching her.

''I'm sorry but she and I have some talking to do'' I smiled before lifting my other hand turning it into a fist. Knowing that there is no time for me to waste here I put in all my strength and punched his face. Hearing almost his entire skull crack made everyone freeze up. Blood stained my hand while his body flew against the wall. His face.....wasn't even recognizable anymore. Luckily Jirin was smart enough to cover the little boy his eyes just in time. 

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. What if they know that I'm an Infernal? 

''M-Monster!!'' Once I turned around all the other guards and the man from before already ran away.

''Are you stupid! Once the chief knows what you have done to one of his guards he will......'' 

''He will what?'' I questioned seeing her legs starting to shiver.

''Send one of them after you...'' she muttered softly. 

One of them? What the heck is she talking about?

'''Nevermind that we need to talk'' I spoke.

------------------------------------------------------

As we were sitting in the small room silence began to build up. Right now the only place where we could talk safely was an inn. The little boy was laying on the bed sleeping safe and sound while Jirin was seated next to him. I placed myself on the only chair in the room hearing it creak once I sat on it. 

''I saved you so you are gonna do me a favor'' I started. Her eyes shot up looking at me with hatred and disgust. 

''Don't worry I'm not interested in those kinds of things. You just need to tell me something'' I muttered while leaning comfortable back into the seat.

''Tell you what?'' She questioned me with a disturbing tone. 

Why does she make it seem like I'm the bad guy here? 

''Everything you know about your 'chief' the whole organization that's running this village or however you wanna call them. And what's a 'one of them'?'' I could that her reaction started to become the same, just like the other villagers who we asked about this. It was fear she portrayed...only this girl showed more hate than fear.

''You guys sure aren't the smartest to bring your king to such a hell of a place like this'' she replied making a small smile tug on my lips.

''Unless we want him dead'' I spoke while leaning forward remaining eye contact with her. She smirked before scoffing a small laugh.

''I'm not stupid, Sir...''

''Yoongi'' I completed making her lightly nod. 

''It's Lady Jirin...If I'm correct'' I spoke. She shoots me a smile while slightly shaking her head.

''I'm not a lady there is no need to address me with respect.'' I just held up my shoulders indicating that I wouldn't if she doesn't want me then.

''Well then...Jirin it is'' I corrected myself. 

''Soooo...Are you gonna tell me or not? I didn't save your life to do introductions.'' This time I was getting back into my serious mode. 

We don't have any time to lose, we should really figure out who is in charge of this village and what is going on. And this girl seems to know a lot...