Ch 3: Our Paths Finally Collided

Taehyung

"Do I frighten you? Your eminence..." she asked. Her voice sounded very soft and disappointed. I shook my head and motioned for her to get up.

Wait I need to make sure I'm not being tricked. What if she is here to assassinate me?

"How do I know for sure that you aren't lying?" I made my way inside my room again and she followed behind me.

"Why else would I have helped your eminence back in the alley...." she responded making me think. It does make sense. Besides how can she reach my room without getting caught by the guards, that are lurking all around this place.

"I wonder if you want to get rid of me your eminence. Many Infernals get killed by their master, because of the fear that was created towards us. If you wish to dispose of me I won't resist" she spoke making my mouth fall open.

She really is my Infernal?! I think...

"How can you talk like that about your own life!? I don't want to get rid of you. I..... I am grateful that you came to protect me" I spoke back. I seated down on my bed stunned by what is happening. Right in front of me standing a beautiful girl. Who is my Infernal......

"Come sit" I ordered patting the space beside me. Curiosity got the best of me. I really wanted to know more about her. About her kind...

All these years I only read about the various things written about Infernals in books. They interested me the most in this world. Every book found in the royal library about their kind was read by me. 

It felt somewhat tense and awkward being in a room with her. 

What should I do? What should I say? Can I just so easily accept this? 

"Would you tell me...." She looked at me in confusion. Her head slightly tilts to the side brushing her long locks against the side of her cheek.

"I'm not sure what you would like me to tell your eminence" she responded.

"Everything..... About yourself, how you got here" I spoke clearly and saw her eyes widen a bit.

"Why?" she was utterly confused about my request.

"I want to know more about you... About your kind. You see everyone grows hatred towards Infernals, including my stupid father called the King. They want to get rid of all of you calling you beasts and much more. But I don't think thats the only way there is. I'm sure not every Infernal is the same, I want to know how you guys think about all this and what you guys feel" I explained. She nodded her head at my story and straightened her back a bit.

"Infernals don't have a name right? They wait for their master to give it. Am I correct?" I asked cutting her off right when she wanted to speak.

"I actually do have a name... It's Y/N" she replied.

Y/N...It suits her

"It's true most wait for their master to name them..." she continued. Meaning I wasnt wrong about that fact.

"My name was given to me by a good friend." A small smile tugged on her lips when she certainly thought of that moment. And I already knew that people were mistaking about Infernals. They say they feel nothing else for someone except for their master. But yet she was smiling so innocent about the thought of an old friend.

"I will tell you... Your eminence" she spoke hesitantly, almost as if memories came through that she rather didn't want to recall.

------------------------------------------------