Ch 10: Lesson Number Two

Y/N

"We should continue with the lessons" he totally ignored me standing up from his seat.

"Taehyung...." Once more I spoke his name as he passed by me.

He stopped in his tracks but didn't respond. 

It feels weird calling him by his name, but I do not wish for him to be upset with me. 

For an Infernal having the person, you're bonded to despise you or be upset with you. It makes you feel like you failed as their servant.

"I thought you didn't want to call me by my name" he finally spoke, but his voice remained in that exact same tone. 

"I... I will call you whatever you want me to if it pleases you" I replied.

"You know why I want you to call me by my name? You came to my side to protect me with your life. You will do everything to make sure I'm safe and happy. I'm really grateful for that. And I don't see you as a servant or 'My Infernal'. I see you as Y/N and I see you as a friend. When you call me your eminence it feels like there is a thick barrier between us, forcing our bond into something formal. I don't want that. Call me as your friend. Taehyung. I want you to see me like that, not as the prince......" I knew very well that talking back to him and speaking my mind is gonna worsen the situation. I clearly don't think in this way. 

No matter how I look at it I'm crafted for this reason. My existence is not of any importance...

"I understand. Thank you for thinking of me like that....." I replied back hoping to ease his heart. He finally smiled and walked up to a table standing in his room. There was a tray on it, with a couple of glasses and a teapot.

"It's time to teach you the dining etiquettes" he informed. I nodded my head and we continued the lessons.

----------------------------------------------

Jungkook

I tried controlling my breathing feeling sweat dripping down my chin. The wound on my chest from the mission in Ozryn started to sting, but I tried to clench the pain away.

"Let's call it a day" Jimin panted making me nod in response.

"Why did you want to spar so suddenly?" I asked placing my sword back, attaching it to my belt.

"I want to become stronger. In order to protect Taehyung properly," he responded to me. His eyes looked serious.

I know Jimin well enough to know that he doesn't joke around when it comes to Taehyung's well-being.

"Ah. Well, when you need me, I'm here" Letting him know that he can rely on me when needed.

"Sorry for taking your time. You must be very tired please head to your room and rest" 

You bet I am

''It's okay, Then I shall take my leave''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah!" I sighed noticed my chest stained with blood.

Great.....

It was bound to happen, that the wound would open up during my sparing session with Jimin. With whining and groaning, I got rid of my upper clothing making it easy for me to wipe down the blood with a wet cloth.

A sudden knock made me stop my actions causing me to slowly place the cloth down. Suspicion started to build within.

Who would come to my chambers around this time?