Thirteen

~mature themes~

~filler chapter~

*

"Well taking by the silence I say no, but I'm pretty sure I gave him better head then you ever could he was moaning not stop. Grabbing my hair making me go deeper-"

"We had sex! That's what we did! It wasn't just head it was the damn whole thing! It was shitty sex and I regret every single part of it. I don't know how she tempted me to do it or how I found myself to do it but I did. I regret that whole night and I'll never be able to forgive myself for it because I hurt you and our family. I was the one who wasn't supposed to do this. I was the one who had to protect this family. But I was the one who fucked up, so fucking badly. So that's what happened that night, that's why I smelt like her, that's why I looked like a mess. That's why."

*

The moment I heard her name everything came back, those words standing and coming out the most every time. After hearing the news about her joining Harry's workplace again I told him I would see him at home and I called Louis to go home. I was distracted for a little bit with the kids. Grayson trying to say some words but still sounding like giggles. Payton and Jace actually getting along by playing with Legos to make a castle. But when he came home I felt like I was back in the past. He sat down next to me quickly and lied his head on my lap, facing the ceiling.

"Today has been awful." I couldn't help but scoff and chuckle at that, but he joined me. We laughed for a few seconds than it was back to silence and the sound of the kids playing and giggling.

"I'm not going to let her ruin us. Not again." I looked down at him to see his eyes filled with sadness, but also a hint of fear. Running my hand through his hair made him sigh and close his eyes.

"I really hope not cause I can't lose you." He leaned into my hand with his eyes still closed, well until Jace crawled up on the couch than to Harrys lap.

"Daddy can we make noodles with the red sauce?"

"Of course little man. Come here." Harry scooped him up quickly and swiftly than went to the kitchen calling Payton to help. The rest of the night went smoothly, I didn't once think of anything fucked in my life. I felt happy. That's the one thing I wished for when I was taken, the one thing I craved.

The kids fell asleep instantly once their heads hit the pillow, leaving Harry and I to have time for ourselves. Which was another thing I craved. I was currently getting out of the shower when a thought crossed my mind. It's been a while since Harrys had a good tease, plus I need some excitement form the shitty things lately. So I left the towel in the bathroom and walked out into the bed room with a little twist in my hips. Once I came into his view, he froze and looked all over me.

"Close your mouth, you'll drool." I tapped his chin with a smirk and walked over to the cabinets to find a shirt I hopefully won't have to put on. Suddenly I felt hands on my lower back and around my waist, then being pulled back slightly to feel just what I wanted.

"It's been awhile since I've seen this side of you. I like it." He brought my earlobe into his mouth by his teeth slowly. Biting my lip I pushed myself back against him more making him groan, sending goosebumps down my spine. His hand traveled from my waist down my thigh then up higher to the spot that craved him, but he was in the mood to tease as well since he only grazed me lightly sending me over the edge.

"Oh baby, I can tease too." The he finally gripped all of me and moved slightly. I gripped his pants as I through my head back at the feeling. It was incredible. But all of that suddenly stopped and I was turned around to have him kiss me full force and move towards the bed. I pushed him back and climbed to straddle him, he tried to flip us but I wanted to control the night a little bit so I just pushed my hips down and his movements were stopped.

I kissed his neck down to the top of his shirt and gripped the bottom to take it off and continue down his chest. I ran my tongue over the top of his sweatpants line, and making sure to take my sweet time and enjoy the moment. Gripping him through his pants made him moan out loudly, which also made me let go.

"You're going to have to be quiet or we'll have the kids wake up." He groaned again and gave me a look.

"Well I need you Zayn, please." His voice was horse already, which made me only smirk. But I was surprised as he rolled his eyes and sat up making me fall on the floor in surprise. He was over top of me in an instant while gripping my legs on the sides of him. I didn't even notice that his sweats were lying on the floor next to us until I felt him.

"I hate the teasing and just need to feel you and be close to you." My jaw slacked as I felt him all over and gave me time to adjust. I could only kiss him which he then started to move. His movements were animalistic and demanding. It was like the first time we've seen each other and neither of us had any control. I needed the feeling of having him take me like this, with no control.

I gripped his biceps tightly as I beg for him more and let out noises I didn't even recognized from myself. I gave him my all and he did the same, we needed too.

"I love you, so fucking much."

~*~