Ooops

A few hours had gone by and you, Lily, Matt, and your mom were on your way to go meet Tom Holland. The morning had gone relatively long, due to your excitement to see Tom. You constantly kept looking at the clock waiting to get there. It was 6 am because you had to drive a little bit to actually get to the place, after you guys left the cafe.

"So Y/N, " Lily said holding her phone up, "Where are we going now?"

"Oh no you're going to record me again, huh?" you said laughing and shaking your head.

"Yup," she said smiling. "Anyways, where to?" 

You decided that she would not stop recording you this whole trip so you gave in. 

"Well, we just left the Biscuits & Tea cafe (I made this up), and we are now on the road to the event that Tom Holland is at." you said smiling.

"Oh I see. So, how much longer do we have ahead of us?"

"I have no idea. But I honestly can't wait."

A big smile grew on her face. "Aww Y/N has a crush."

"No.... Okay maybe just little..." you said laughing. "I mean come on, it's Tom Holland!"

"That's right. He's your favorite celebrity. Now, what happened back at the cafe?"

You gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Didn't you say that you saw him?"

"Well, it looked like him. But when we looked at each other, it didn't really look like him." you frowned. 

"Ohh okay. It's all good, because we are about to see him NOW!" she said.

You looked up. Sure enough you saw the event in big bold letters: COME MEET YOUR FAVORITE STAR- THE NEW SPIDER-MAN TOM HOLLAND!!

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE HERE!!" you exclaimed.

"MY EARDRUMS!" Matt commented laughing.

"EH, YOU'LL BE OKAY! COME ON LET'S GO!"

"What happened to being calm?" 

"Calm? Sorry when talking about Tom Holland I don't know the word calm." you all laughed.

Your mom parked the car and then you all got out. You smoothed your outfit and then went to stand by your two best friends. You mom got out of the car, then locked it.

"Okay children," she said looking at all of you, "You have the tickets and VIP tags. Do you want to meet up at a spot when you're all done?" 

"Sure," you said as you looked up and saw a smoothie shop inside the event place. "Wanna meet here?" 

"Okay that's good. Text me when you're all done. I'll be here if you need anything. I love you." she said as she kissed the top of your head. 

"Love you too, mom." you smiled at her.

"You too guys!" she said to Lily and Matt. All three of you grew up together so she was like a second mom to them.

"Love you too!" they called back. 

You all walked through the doors and were automatically in awe. It was crazy how big it was and the decorations were amazing. You saw so many booths directing where to go, who would be there, etc. You three walked to a big table with a sign that read "CHECK IN HERE.

"Hello." A guy with red curly hair and glasses said. "What can I help you with?" he smiled. He looked to be your age.

"Hi. We're here to meet Tom Holland." you pointed to you three.