My Heart Hurts

Hey guys! Okay I'm here to update this chapter and there will be a time skip after the first part, just to get the story moving and the title will become more clear!😂 There will also be Infinity War spoilers so if you haven't seen it, BEWARE. I will warn again before I say them but that's the last warning 😂 Also I'm getting sick and that's always fun! (Note the sarcasm) so if my writing seems off at all that's why I'm sorry 😕 Anyway let's enjoy this part! :)

You and Justin looked at each other and then back at Tom.

"Tom, we can explain."

"Please explain. I'd love to know why she said Justin was your ex boyfriend." He said. You could tell there was tension and that he was upset. You didn't blame him though, dating you had come with Emma and your past trying to ruin your lives.

"Okay, so don't get mad at this part. You need to know it."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Okay so Justin and I met in kindergarten along with Lily and Matt. Now as we got older, everyone wanted Lily and Matt together. We agreed, of course because we still shipped them. But then people started to notice me and Justin. Long story short, they went from shipping Lily and Matt, to adding me and Justin to the group."

Tom nodded.

"It hit it off in high school. Zack, my ex, had just cheated on me and I was hurting. Justin saw this and did anything he could to make me feel better. He bought me ice cream, he watched movies with me, he was always there along with Lily and Matt. People saw this and I guess that's what made them ship us more." You said.

"So did you guys ever date after that?"

"No." You and Justin said at the same time. "We never saw each other that way. We were best friends, we didn't chance ruining that. But that was no problem because we didn't like each other like that. Tom, Justin and I never dated, Emma probably got the wrong information from Abbigail. Considering the fact that she liked him... well you can get the picture."

Tom looked at the both of you, and then stopped on Justin.

"Is this true? You never dated?"

"No way man. We never did. Plus she's your girl, why would I wanna steal someone else's girl, that's just wrong."

Tom was silent for a while and then cracked a smile.

"Thank God. I thought we'd have another Zack on our hands." He said.

Everyone laughed and you could feel the tension lift. You finally had another person from your past, but one that would be there for a long time.

*A Few Months Later*

You were all at Tom's house getting ready to watch Avengers Infinity War. Harrison had made some popcorn and set it on the table. Everyone was in the same positions as when you were watching the vampire diaries but you noticed something different.

You saw Zendaya leaning her head on Justin's shoulder as his arm was around her.

OH MY GOD

You smiled.

Hmmmm. This is interesting

The movie menu played as you waited fro Laura to get the drinks.

"I'm proud of you." You said looking up at Tom.

"For what love?"

"For being so good in your career." He smiled. "And not spoiling anything for this movie."