Leave

Hey guys! Again I'm sorry I didn't update fast enough, I feel so bad for that. But here's this part and enjoy :) oh, and get ready, because there's gonna be a lot of drama appearing 😏

Tom turned around and saw Emma. You and Harrison were quiet as you observed her.

She still had her blonde hair, which had been curled. She wore an outfit that didn't fit the rainy day in London. But you didn't judge her too much, she had no idea this was set up.

"Emma, hey."

"Hey." She said and smiled.

"Oh, um, wanna sit down?" Tom asked and patted the seat next to him.

"Sure." She took the spot. "So you and Y/N broke up?"

There was hesitation in Tom's eyes, but he kept with act. "We did."

"I'm sorry Tom. But I mean she was whiny, and rude, and not that pretty. I don't really know what you saw in her."

You looked to the side of the bench to see Tom's hand opening and closing into a fist. Once he started talking, it dropped.

"I don't know, she was just different than the other girls."

"How so?"

"Well instead of getting super fancy, she'd be down to go go-kart racing. But she's still down to get fancy. She doesn't obsess over it, that's the difference."

"Oh."

There was silence.

"So how've you been?" Tom asked her.

"I've been okay. It doesn't help that I'm wanted. Tom I'm so sorry for shooting you and your friends- that was never my intention."

Tom reached up and touched were he got shot.

"Is that were the bullet hit you?"

He nodded.

"Holy crap that's close."

"Yeah."

"I never meant to hurt you. I can't believe my guy shot you."

"Then Where was the bullet supposed to go? It was aimed for Y/N, I know it Emma."

You could tell Tom's anger was rising.

"Yeah but-"

"Yeah but nothing. Emma, ever since we broke up, you have made nothing but such a negative impact on my life. And you almost killing my girl- ex girlfriend, it was way too far."

"I-I- know I'm so sorry. Which is why I want to make it right."

"What?" Tom asked shocked.

"But first, I need help from my friends."

She turned around and called out some names. Just like that, the people that were at the shooting came out.

"What is this? Emma, please don't tell me this is another set up."

"No, no, no Tom I swear it's not. They're just here to make sure I'm okay."

He slowly nodded his head.

"Here, just meet me at this address tomorrow night. You can bring Y/N too, so I can apologize to her as well."

"Alright."

She got up and started to walk away, but turned around.

"And Tom?"