You Can't Affect Us Anymore

Hey guys!! So Avengers Infinity War came out on Digital! I can't get it yet and sadly have to wait for it to come on Blue Ray, but it's okay! I've been seeing more edits on instagram with HD scenes and I'm crying because we get to see all our faves...you know. 😭 in HD. (I don't want to say just Incase some people haven't seen it. Surprisingly some of my friends still haven't seen it but it's ok). Anyway, I just wanted to thank ALL of you for almost 50,000 reads and over 1,000 votes!! That's so crazy and I appreciate all of you, because I know my story isn't the best 😂 But your guys' support is HUGE! So THANK YOU! Anyway, let's get to this part :)

You stood there in shock, trying to take in everything. You just punched Emma in the face, but you weren't sure if you actually hit her. You looked down to see her on the floor holding her face.

HOLY CRAP, DID I JUST PUNCH EMMA?

You looked down.

YUP I DID.

Abbigail and Ella rushed over to help her up. You looked back at Zendaya, Laura, and Lily, and they had huge smiles on their faces.

"You punched me!" Emma finally said.

"I did. You slapped me and I wasn't gonna let you just do that. Plus you've been trying to ruin mine and Tom's lives, so it was well deserved."

"My nose is bleeding!"

"Look, I didn't think I punched you that hard, but no matter what you still deserved it."

"You little..."

"Little what?"

"You little."

"You can say it you know." You said. You knew what she was going to say, but you wanted to hear her say it.

"You little bi-"

Suddenly the door opened and you turned around to see Tom, Harrison, Sam, and Harry. You smiled.

"Woah, what happened here? Emma, why are you all bloody?" Harrison asked.

"Y/N punched me!"

The boys looked at you in shock and then all yelled "YEAH". Everyone else was confused.

"That's our girl!" Harrison said walking over to you.

"What do you mean?"

"Y/N, what did she do to you?"

"Well she slapped me and has been ruining mine and Tom's lives."

"Hold up, she slapped you?"

You nodded. "I guess all the anger had built up and It just happened."

"She finally did it! You owe me 20 bucks." Sam said to Harry. Harry grabbed his wallet and handed $20 to Sam.

"Wait, you guys made a bet on me? What was it for?"

"That one day we knew you'd be done dealing with Emma's drama and you'd confront her. We all knew that would happen, but I called you would punch her while Harry thought you wouldn't. So I won!"

You shook your head and smiled. Just then Tom stepped forward.

"Emma?"

"Yes Tom?" She looked up at him and put on her best hurt voice. You rolled your eyes.

"You need to stay away from me and my friends got it? That means Y/N too because she's my girlfriend, I love her and I'm not gonna let you come between us."