I'm There For You

You and Tom got into your cars and drove to Jacob's trailer. You both ran inside.

"Jacob?! Guys where are you?!" Tom yelled.

"Tom?!" You hear Jacob say.

"Mate! Where are they? They told me they were here!"

"Harry and Sam had some bad conditions only I was here, and the twins went the hospital."

Tom widened his eyes. "What happened?"

"They got into a car accident."

You saw Tom's eyes forming tears. "What?"

"They left to go find you at the gym because they didn't want all of you fighting. But a car pulled out in front of them, and they couldn't stop. They collided and it didn't look too good."

"No, no, no! This can't be happening!" he yelled.

You touched his arm. "Tom..."

"Y/N-"

"No, Tom, listen to me! As bad as it is, right now we need to go see them and see if they're ok!"

He nodded. "Okay, let's go." he grabbed your hand and you both got into his car. He picked up the speed until you got to the hospital. 

You both ran inside and were frantically searching for them. You guys went up to the desk to see where they were. 

"Hi. Can I help you guys?" the lady asked.

"Yes. I need- need... um.. oh my gosh what if something worse happened to them?" Tom said. He couldn't focus. So you stepped in. 

"Yes. We're looking for two patients."

"Names please."

"Sam and Harry Holland."

"Oh... the twins..."

Your stomach dropped. Why'd she say it like that?

"Y-Yes the twins."

"Ok... are you two family of the twins?"

"Yes." you and Tom said at the same time. 

"Relationship with them, please."

"I'm their older brother." Tom said. 

"And you? If you aren't family or with one of them then you can't-"

"She's my girlfriend." Tom told her quickly. "S-she's my girlfriend, and if you ask the twins they will tell you that she IS family."

The lady gave you both a weird look, but then told you where they were.

"Room 204, down that hall, to the left."

"Thank you."

You both took off down the hall and couldn't find room 204. 

"It's not here!"

"Tom, it has to be! They can't just skip numbers!"

You searched some more and finally you found a door at the very end of the hallway. You peeked inside to find Sam and Harry.

"Tom!" he heard you and ran to you. He smiled when he saw the door. He nodded and you guys walked in. 

"Guys, thank God you're ok! I don't know what I'd do..." but he stopped once he saw the same thing you did. They were unconscious, and hooked up to many machines. Just then the doctor came in.

"Oh, hello. You're for the twins, I'm assuming?"

"Yes. What's wrong with them?" Tom asked. His tone was different than one you heard before.