Who Are They?

You, Tom, Harrison, and Lily were sitting on the floor, while Sam, Matt, and Harry were sitting on the bed just talking.

"I wonder what's happening," Harry said laying back and looking at the ceiling.

"What?" Harrison said looking at Harry. "You already know what's happening you Div" he said laughing.

"Yes I know that information div. I'm talking about what's happening outside the hotel." he also laughed.

"They're probably just investigating everything." Tom said. You all nodded. 

"Hey Tom?" Sam asked. 

"Hm?"

"What's going to happen?"

Tom looked at him with uncertainty in his eyes. Truth be told, he didn't know what would happen. But he knew that he had to be strong and brave for everyone.

"I'm not sure, but I know it'll be okay." he gave him a little smile. 

After a while of sitting there Harry jumped up. "Hey guys, I heard there's a ballet studio here! You wanna go? I could take pictures and film you guys!" 

"I think that's a great idea, Mate!" Tom said also jumping up. One by one the others jumped up and it was just you left on the floor. They all looked at you.

"Do you wanna come?" Lily asked.

"Um, I'm not so sure guys. What if the people that were after us are here and-"

"Love," Tom said stopping you from finishing, "It's going to be okay. We have a lot of bodyguards here, basically one for each of us. I will make sure no one hurts us. Plus it'll be fun!" You raised your eyebrow.

"Please? For me?" he gave you puppy dog eyes and they were even more cute in person than what you've seen in photos.

"Okay why not. But if they-"

"They won't" he said and smiled offering a hand to you to help you up. You took it and off you went downstairs with the bodyguards around you. You guys had to take the stairs as a precaution. 

"Tom, we really had to take the stairs?" Harry asked.

"Yes, it's for extra security." 

"This is crazy. How many stairs are there?" 

"Harry, are you going to complain the whole time?" Sam asked him.

"Yup." 

As you were walking down the stairs you felt a foot between your feet and next thing you knew you were falling-but not for long. You looked up to see who had caught you. It was Tom. You blushed.

"S-sorry, thank you by the way," you told him.

"It's no problem Love." he helped you stand up and you walked next to him. You turned around to see who was behind you. You were thinking that it was Lily or Matt, but it was some person in a hoodie who turned back around. You tapped Tom on the shoulder.

"Tom," you whispered. He looked at you and then followed your eyes. The person gave you guys a look and smirked, then took off the other way. He took your hand and pulled you closer to him. He than whispered at you and the others to stop. They turned around to see you and Tom holding hands and you hugging Tom. They all smirked.

"Guys, right now we have to be serious," Tom said. Their faces dropped. They knew something was up. "We're being followed." All of their eyes widened. "We all need a partner. Like the buddy system. That way each of us aren't alone. Y/N's mom is in the hotel room with bodyguards so she's safe. But everyone, be with someone." 

It was decided that you would be with Tom and Harrison as a group of three, Lily and Matt together, and Sam and Harry together. 

"Guys, I just noticed something." Matt said. 

"What?" you all said.

"Where are the bodyguards?" you guys looked around to see no one but you guys. As all of you were walking, you never realized the bodyguards had disappeared. At that moment, it was clear to tell that everyone was uneasy. Suddenly, you guys heard a door slam. 

Tom looked at everyone and said, "Listen to me. They seem far away, so when I say run, I mean run. You need to take off." you all nodded and waited. The footsteps were almost getting louder. "Ready, RUN!" and just like that you guys took off running. The footsteps hurried so you knew they were coming after you guys. Each one of you took a different path with your partner. Tom and Harrison were always behind you to make sure that you were safe. That's when you and everyone else met up again. The different paths had led you to the same spot. Tom spotted a room and he took your hand as everyone else followed. Once everyone was in the room, Tom closed the door and locked it. The lights were off so each of you slid down. It was like a lock down at school.

"Where'd they go?" you guys heard a voice.

"I don't know! It was your job to catch them!" another voice. 

"Did you at least trip the girl?" a third voice came to them.

"I did. But that dang Tom Holland dude caught her from falling."

Tom looked at you and you looked back at him. You put your head on his shoulder.

"Well, we have to do something."

"I don't know, but we need to go, I think I hear his bodyguards." and just like that, you heard footsteps and the three voices vanished. Tom peeked out the window and saw Steven. He let him in.

"Are you guys okay?" he asked out of breathe.

"Yes, mate we are. We're just scared."

"That's completely normal. We're so sorry Mr. Holland." him and the other bodyguards said. Tom put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay. Just make sure you keep up with us next time, okay?" They nodded and blocked the door. Steven turned on the light and low and behold it was the ballet room. 

"Well would you look at that..." Harrison said laughing.

"Welp, let's get to dancing." Harry said. You were hesitant, but everywhere you looked there was a bodyguard. 

Tom was of course the leader and took to teaching you guys. You all tried your best (like Harrison and Jacob in the video^^) but it wasn't as good as Tom's. After a little bit you all took a break. Harrison, Sam, and Harry were looking at the footage that was captured, and Lily and Matt were messing around. You and Tom sat against the wall.

"That was fun." you said.

"It was. You've still got some work to do though," he said smirking.

"Wow," you said while laughing and playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Ow" he said laughing and rubbing his shoulder.

"Either way, I'm glad I came."

"Even after that incident?"

"Y-yes. Because I knew you wouldn't let anything happen." He gave you a smile but raised his eyebrow. You faced him.

"Look, I know you're a celebrity. But you're also a guy who takes charge and puts the fame behind him. Your main priority was all of our safety."

"Exactly! Wow, I didn't know if anyone understood. They never did."

"Don't worry, I do." he smiled.

"Tom?"

"Hm?" 

"Who are they? The guys chasing us?"

He gave you an uncertain look. "I'm not sure. I don't know why they're after us. They must of followed us from the event. Don't worry though, it'll all be okay."

You nodded and he took your hand again while he laid his head against the wall and closed his eyes. You remembered what he said about your hand. It makes him feel safe. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes as well and thought about it. Holding Tom's hand did make you feel safer too. You weren't holding Tom Holland the celebrity's hand, you were holding Tom Holland, a young guy who is still a regular person's hand. Everything was calm. Until there was knock at the door.