Walking Into The Battle

Hey guys! Alright so as my wattpad updated, it wasn't loading for me to write a new chapter, and since I don't have a computer (it just stopped working 😒) I've been updating on my old phone- which has been acting up. But we're not gonna focus on that, I'm here to bring you this much awaited part- I promise I'll try to update more!❤️

Brayden parked by an old abandoned building.

"Follow me," He said and got out of the car.

All of you gave each other a look, and then slowly got out too.

"Uh, Brayden, what are we doing here? Abandoned buildings are a no go for us. Too many bad things have happened." You said. "Don't tell me we're getting illegal weapons..."

"What?! No of course not! This is just my buddy. Trust me, you guys of course need weapons, but y'all need to know how to use them first."

"I'm sure I can manage." Justin said. "I'm not dumb, I can figure out how to load and shoot a gun." He said laughing.

"Though that may be true, these aren't your everyday weapons. Don't worry, he's got a license for em. But, they're very tricky which is why all of you need to know how to use them. And Justin?"

"Hm?"

"Keep telling yourself you aren't dumb, good job hyping yourself up, I'm proud of you man." He said laughing and kept walking.

Justin's mouth dropped. "Well now hold on a minute." He said and stomped after him.

"I don't know how you're dating him Zendaya, good luck with that!" Brayden yelled.

Zendaya laughed and shook her head.

All of you finally walked up to the doors and Brayden knocked a certain knock.

"Awe is it like preschool where you have certain knocks to get into the play house?" Justin asked laughing.

"Sure, if you wanna see it that way. But this playhouse has a lot more than what the eye can see. Or well, in your case, a 4 year old can see."

"I'm not four!" He stomped his foot.

"Mhm, you were saying?"

Justin realized what he was doing and stopped stomping.

"Did they bicker like this before?" Zendaya asked you.

"Mhm, they've done this for as long as I've known them, so basically forever."

"Hm, okay."

The door opened and all of you were let inside. You didn't expect the inside to look so nice. It had carpet on the floor- not dingey cement. It had super nice and had fancy furniture, a big staircase, and nice electronics.

How the hell?...

"This is the nicest abandoned building I've ever seen. You'd never expect it to look like this from the outside." Tuwaine said.

The guy laughed. "That's just a disguise. The outside I make sure looks like crap, so I can have it to myself."

"We do have the occasional dumb teenagers that try to come in here. All of em are stupid, just trying to cause trouble. Teenagers are no good." Another guy said walking up.

"Woah woah woah now hold on a minute," you said as the anger was rising. "Not every single teenager out there is looking for trouble. I was the type that stayed in on a Friday night, Sure because let's face it I didn't really have friends, but because watching my favorite movie or tv show eating popcorn sounded better. Listening to music and eating a whole pizza to myself sounded a lot better than going out on a Saturday. But just because some teenagers aren't super social, doesn't mean that when they finally go and have a good time they're looking for trouble. That's not it at all. It's a small percentage that are the dumb, trouble looking teenagers. But just because of them does not mean all of y'all can count ALL teenagers as those type of people. The life of a teenager is being told "you need to grow up, do things on your own." Well how the hell are we supposed to act like an adult and do things our way but still get treated like a little kids? That shits messed up."

All of them stared at you with wide eyes. The guy who brought up the teenagers was shook. You looked around.

"What? Just because I'm not a teenager anymore doesn't mean that I didn't go through that and I'm not gonna fight for the ones going through it too- I hated it."

"She's feisty and isn't afraid to tell people twice her size what she feels, I like her." The two big guys said. You smiled.

"I'm Dude, this is Guy."

You're kidding me right? That can't be their actual names....

"Dude and Guy?" Justin asked.

"We know, but these are our actual names, they're so stupid!"

"Anyway..." Brayden said "let's get started with the weapons training.

You guys spent the rest of the night learning how to carry and use he weapons, along with other skills that will protect yourself.

"Is that a nerf gun?" Paddy asked looking at one on the table.

"Now it looks like one, huh kid?" Dude said. Paddy nodded. "It's the perfect disguise. You shoot this, and it lets out a certain bomb. Not one to kill anyone, but they can't see anything because of how much it goes off. Now switch it to this level." Dude flipped the switch, "this allows it to become a real gun. Bullets and everything."

"Woah." Paddy said.

"Alright guys, it's time to go. Thank you Dude and Guy for teaching them, now it's time to go get the outfits."

"Ooh I like this part." You and Zendaya said.

"Why?" Justin asked. "They're just clothes."

"Do you realize who your girlfriend is? She's got the best style out there. Plus if we're gonna go kick some ass, why not look bomb doing it?" You said.

He thought about it. "You May have a point."

"Mhm."

All of you left and went to a clothing store and bought your outfits.

All of you were dressed and felt epic. You had your weapons, and Brayden started driving to the location.

"I already contacted the police." Brayden said. "They'll be there when we can. For now it's up to us."

"Oh it definitely is. This is personal." You said.

After a bit of driving Brayden pulled into a parking lot of another abandoned building. "We're here."

As you got out the sight made your stomach drop and made you feel sick. But that was becoming replaced with confidence and anger.

All of you started walking towards the building.

It was time to get your friends back, and kick Emma's ass.