Remember?

You looked at Harrison and then looked back at Tom, to see him staring at you still confused.

"U-um, what do you mean?"

"I mean who's Tom? Is he your friend?"

"He-" you stopped. "Never mind. But you remember me, right? I'm one of your best friends? And Harrison is too." you pointed towards Harrison.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know who you are."

"Tom-"

"Mate," Harrison said walking over, "If you're playing games, please stop. It's not funny."

"I'm not playing games. I seriously don't know who Tom is, or you two. You guys are two complete strangers to me."

Him saying that made your stomach drop. Tears were forming in your eyes. 

"T-... Look," you grabbed his hand. "I know you're in there. Your name is Tom, and I'm Y/N. That's Harrison over there. We're your two best friends."

"You two?"

"Yes. You and I were driving to get pizza, and a truck crashed into us. We were in a car accident."

"That's why I'm in here?"

You nodded.

"But if I don't know you, then why were we going to go get pizza?"

"Because you and Harrison ate the last of mine, so you promised me a new one."

"I'm not sure I did."

You looked at Harrison who quickly sat in your spot, so Tom wouldn't see you cry.

"Mate, look get some rest and we can visit later."

He nodded. You two walked towards the door, when Tom said something to you that made you stop.

"It was nice meeting you guys." 

"It was nice to meet you too." you said.

Once you and Harrison were out of the room and into yours, he pulled you into a hug and you started to full on cry.

"H-Harrison, he's gone."

"No, he's in there."

"How?! Haz, he looked at me like he's never seen me before. He doesn't remember anything, and he..."

"Hey, shhh..." he pulled you into another hug.

"Why doesn't he remember us?"

"I'm not sure. Bu we'll find out."

You nodded and you two laid on your bed. You two were watching T.V. for a while, and eventually you fell asleep.

-----------

You woke up to see Harrison still by you. He had his arm around you, and you pulled your blanket closer. At this point, all the awkwardness is dull, because you needed to be there for each other. You closed your eyes to try and fall asleep again, but you felt him getting up. You pretended to be asleep, to see what he'd do. 

He pushed a piece of hair out of your face and smiled.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/N. I promise." he kissed the top of your head and walked out.

You sat up and looked at the time. It was 8 am, and that means your nurse would be in soon to check your vitals. 

A few minutes later, she walked in to check on you.

"E-excuse me?" you said.

She turned. "Hm?"

"I have a question."