Follow Me

Tom stood up and grabbed some clothes for you guys to change into. He went to the counter, paid for them and you guys snuck towards the bathrooms.

"Meet me here when you're done." he told you. You nodded.

You changed into a dress, some heels, a jean jacket, and a pair of sunglasses. It was different from what you usually wore, but that was ok because that was the point. You slid on your sunglasses and waited for Tom. He walked out with some jeans, a sweatshirt, a hat and sunglasses. He bought a backpack and put your guy's stuff in there. You handed your clothes to him when your phone rang.

"Hello?" you said.

"Y/N? Where are you?" Lily said.

You covered the speaker. "Oh shoot."

"What's wrong?" Tom asked you.

"I told my friends I was going for a walk, but this would be a pretty long walk." you chuckled. 

"It's ok, tell them you're with me. I'll walk you over there." he said with a smile.

"Okay." you uncovered the speaker. "Lily, I'm sorry I'm not there. I'm with Tom Holland."

"WHAT? Y/N are you lying?"

"Nope. 100% truth."

"B-but-"

"It's okay, we're coming." you hung up and looked at Tom. "Okay, they'll be expecting us. What do we do now? How do we get passed the people?"

"I have a crazy idea, but do you trust me?" you looked at him. Tom Holland was asking you to trust him. You nodded your head.

"Okay." he slid his hand down to yours and interlocked your fingers together. "So, we will pretend to be a couple who is on a tour here at the event. It's least likely to draw attention."

You blushed. HOLY COW WHAT. I AM GOING TO PRETEND TO BE TOM HOLLAND'S GIRLFRIEND. You thought.

"Okay. Sounds like a good plan." you said. Tom put up his hood, and slid his sunglasses on. You gave each other a nod and started walking. You started giggling.

"What's the matter love?" he gave you a confused and worried yet amused look.

"This was your crazy idea?" He laughed and nodded. "Oh okay."

"Did you think I was going to do something else?"

"Mhm."

"Like what?" 

"I don't know," you laughed. "I thought we'd sneak out or do something else. But I like this idea more." you looked down.

"Oh I get you. I thought this would be crazy because... I don't know." he chuckled. "but I like this idea too." 

Just then the fans ran up to you guys. "Uh oh." you said.

Tom was rubbing your hand with his thumb. "It'll be okay. Just play along."

"Hi! Okay, so have you seen Tom Holland anywhere? He was over here." she looked at you.

"I'm sorry I haven't seen him."

She looked at Tom. The look in her eyes showed that she was thinking of something. "You. You look a lot like Tom Holland." You squeezed his hand thinking you guys were caught.

"And how's that?" he said in his American accent.

"I don't know, there's just something about you."

He laughed. "Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment."

"Have you tried going to the places he'd eat? I know I'd look there because he'd be busy all day and would want something to eat." you told her shrugging your shoulders.