Pep Talk

Hey guys! Okay so I'm super excited because the Spider-Man Far From Home trailer is supposed to drop today but I've been hearing so many different things like it won't drop today, it'll drop the 18th, or sometime else 😭And it's made a year that Marvel Released The Spider-Man Homecoming trailer, that's emotional 😭 Also, the Avengers Endgame trailer- I'm already broken. THAT HURT 😭 Anyway, enjoy this part :)

One punch. That's all she needed and she was out like a light.

"Holy shit!" Tom said. (You read that in his voice, huh?)

You turned around to see all three staring out you with their jaws dropped.

"I-I didn't think one punch would knock her out..."

"No babe that was amazing! You gotta have a strong punch for her to be knocked out! My girlfriend is badass!"

You smiled laughed at his excitement.

"Okay what are we gonna do with her?"

"Return her to her friends." Harry said getting up.

You, Tom, and Harrison watched him and thought he was going to pick her up, but Instead he grabbed both her arms and started dragging her to her table.

"Oh my god Harry! I know I knocked her out but you're literally dragging her." You said, once again laughing.

"Oh I know. We walked in and she tried to make a move on me when I was getting my fries. She made me almost drop them. Don't make me drop my fries, because then you'll die."

That's a mood. You're literally me.

Harry returned and the rest of you decided to leave.

"You know, I can't get one thing out of my head." You said.

"What's that, love?"

"She said this was from Emma. How many people can this bitch know?"

"My thought exactly!" Harrison said.

"I thought we cut all her connections off when we, ya know, PUT HER IN JAIL." Harry said.

"That's what I thought. But she must have planned this out." You said.

"Knowing her, she did. She's crazy, we can't put nothing past her." Tom responded.

"Okay then what're we gonna do? It's only a matter of time before another person shows up and tries to ruin our lives." Harry told him.

"He's got a point."

You looked at Tom and saw uncertainty flash in his eyes. He looked down at you and smiled.

"Don't worry, I got you. This just means we'll have to have more security wherever we go."

"Mate, hate to be a hummer, but we tried that last time and got kidnapped." Harrison said.

"You're right. What're we gonna do?"

"Well, for now we gotta stay with each other. No one goes anywhere alone you hear me?" Tom said.

You all nodded.

"Tom, how the hell did you even date her? She's crazy." Harrison asked.

"I don't know. She was never liked this, not until the fame."

"Or me."

They stopped and looked at you.

"What?"

"Tom she wouldn't have gotten this crazy if I wasn't in the picture. Think about it, she's not over you, she's tried to literally kill both of us. It's me that she wants out." You said.