Let's Look At The Past, Shall We?

Okay, to clear up some confusion about Abbigail, she was the school bully essentially. She showed up in some chapters. She was the most popular girl in school that would make fun of Y/N. Hope this helps! If not, you can look at the cast and she'll be there! :)

"You work here?" you asked shocked.

"I do. I recently got the job as one of the assistants. That means I'll be helping whoever needs help. Or, whoever the directors tell me to help." 

"Oh, that's cool." the cast said.

"Yup. So if any of you don't know me, I'm Abbigail. Y/N and I actually go way back."

"Really?" Tom asked looking at you.

"Well-"

"We go back to about the 6th grade. It's so cool to see where she's come." Abbigail said, cutting you off.

"Oh, were you friends?" Harrison asked.

"Sort of."

"No."

You both said at the same time. The cast gave you a confused look. Were you friends or not?

"Anyway, I have to get going, but it's so nice to meet all of you! See you later, Tom."

"Bye." he said.

They all looked at you as soon as she left.

"Who is she to you?"

"Oh her? You mean my enemy since the 6th grade?"

"WHAT?" they all said. "Enemy?"

"Mhm. Well, I didn't plan it that way. But in the 6th grade, that's when things started to happen. I don't even know what I did wrong. I think it's because I liked Jake in the 6th grade and I had since then."

"Woah, woah, woah, please tell us about your school life. There are some things we are missing." Laura said.

"You guys really want to hear about it? I mean it's not super exciting." You looked down at your hands.

"We do. But, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to. We'll understand." Tom said smiling and put a hand on your shoulder. You smiled back at him and took a deep breath.

"Well, kindergarten up to 5th grade was good. 6th grade was when it wasn't so fun. We had come back from summer vacation and it was the first day of school. I was talking to Jake-"

"Hold up, the guy that just used you for followers, and the one we met at your dance?" Tom asked.

"That's the one. I was talking to him when abbigail walked in. She gave me this look, and she pushed me to the side. She then walked away with him and he only looked back once. I should've known he was a jerk back then. Anyway, middle school came, and usually you have your awkward phase there, right?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well, mine lasted longer than that. I had the braces, and glasses, everything. But besides that, she'd make fun of me. She was the most popular girl in school, so that means people didn't mess with her, and would agree with her on everything. When I came back, she tried to be friends with me just so she could get Tom's number. Everyone did. I told them I didn't have it though."

They all looked at you with saddened expressions. They felt bad for you. 

"I thought now that school was over, I wouldn't have to deal with her. But I guess I was wrong." a tear fell down your cheek. This was a sensitive subject.

"Hey, it's okay." Tom said hugged you. You smiled. He always made you feel better.

"Y/N, we're here for you. We'll see how she goes. But we won't forget this." Zendaya said.