Take Me Back

Hey! Again, sorry for the lack of updates, but I will be done in a couple days here and I'm free to write very often! Here's this part :)

You walked over to the table and gave him a confused look. You smiled a little and sat down.

"Hey," he said smiling.

"Hey," you said, smiling as well. "What is all this?"

"Well, I felt extremely bad that I couldn't remember anything about you past the fight part. I wanted to make it up to you."

"Awe, that's very sweet. But Tom, you didn't have to-"

"I wanted and needed to. Plus, I need to ask you a favor..." he looked down. When he looked up again, you raised an eyebrow. 

"What kind of favor?"

"I want you to take me to all the places before the accident that have significant meaning."

"You want me to take you back to them?"

"Yes. I want you to take me back, and I want you to tell me what exactly happened. I'm hoping that something will trigger a part of my memory. See, I don't 100% remember you, but I can't get you out of my head." he chuckled and shyly looked at his hot chocolate. 

You chuckled too. "Tom, of course I'll take you to the places. That's what you want?"

"Yes."

"Okay, it's settled. We both want to go to the places. It's a good idea."

"It is." 

"Starting now..."

"Hm?"

"This place has a significant meaning."

"That's right! Okay, what happened here?"

You took a deep breath. "Well, before I went to the meet and greet to meet you, me and my friends Lily and Matt, came here to get something to eat. I was at that booth," you pointed to a booth from across the room. "And you were here. I ordered quacksons because that's how you'd pronounce croissants. It's like an inside joke between you and us Hollanders."

He smiled and nodded. You smiled back.

"Anyway, the waiter walked away and while I was talking to my friends, I heard a voice say quacksons. It was your voice. I didn't think it was possible to see you here, but sure enough, it was you. Although at the angle we were at, when we saw each other, I didn't recognize you. I walked passed the window and that's when Harrison said that you recognized me."

"Okay..." he was trying to process everything. "So we saw each other again, but I recognized you this time."

"Yes. Ever since then, we've come to eat quacksons and hot chocolate. And before or after any flight we'd take, we'd come here first."

You smiled down and looked down at your cup.

"That sounds sweet and amazing."

"It was."

"Okay, where's the next place?"

You thought for a moment and then grabbed his hand. 

"Come on, I know exactly where."

-----------

You guys arrived at the hotel the meet and greet was at. You both got out of the car and walked to the doors. Everything was so peaceful now, unlike the accident that happened. 

"What are we doing here?" he asked.

"Well, after the cafe, this is where I came. This is where the meet and greet was for you. You specifically wanted it in London, because this was your hometown." (You guys flew back to London so Tom could get comfortable again).