Please Help Me

Sorry to keep you guys waiting! Just about another week or so of testing and then I'm free to write and update a LOT more! But thank you guys so much for the support, you guys are the best. :) Enjoy this part!

He widened his eyes, but then they softened.

"You're what?"

"I'm in love with you, Tom! I didn't know if I should tell you, but... y-you made it apparent that you didn't care if you remembered anything at all. Do you know how much it pains me to know that I'm gonna be stuck on loving you, and being in love with the memories, but you won't? How you'll never know what your life was like, about us? Those true feelings? You could have easily changed your mind."

You turned to walk away but he grabbed your wrist to spin you around, making you face him.

"Y/N-"

"Look, Tom, I don't know what you were going say before we crashed, and it kills me to think about the possibilities. How before you were the walking meme, Spider-Man, best friends with Harrison and I, happy..."

He looked at you, tears in the corners of his eyes.

"To now you don't go out anywhere, you had to take a break from Spider-Man, you don't remember being Spider-Man, you don't really talk to Harrison or me, and you're dating your ex-girlfriend. If you're happy, then I'm happy. But I can't just forget about everything so fast. I'm sorry."

You pulled away and walked away from the gazebo. You didn't want to do that, but it hurt you too much to look into his eyes and see the emptiness. Harrison was walking back with the hot chocolates. 

"Oh, Y/N, here's yours." he handed it to you.

"Thanks, Haz." you grabbed it and kept walking. 

"Where you going?"

You sighed. "Home."

He gave you a confused look and then walked over to Tom.

"Tom, why is Y/N going home?"

He looked up from where he was sitting. He sighed.

"Me."

"Oh, we can fix- wait you?"

He nodded.

"How?"

"She was telling me about how we had memories in the cafe, and how she wanted me to remember them. I got frustrated because I couldn't remember them, and I went off on her. I started blaming her and saying that I most likely won't remember my old life. I asked her if she cared and she said of course, and then she told me how she can't forget anything in the past and it pains her to see me like this. I told her I saw her nothing more than a stranger that had a connection to my life before..."

Harrison spit out his drink. YOU WHAT?! DUDE YOU DON'T SAY THAT, ESPECIALLY TO Y/N!"

"I KNOW I FEEL SO BAD! Then she told me what I was like before and it sounded like I had an awesome life. But she told me something that made me feel something. It was her biggest secret, and seeing her cry when she said it made my heart break..."

"What did she say?"

"She... she told me she was in love with me."

Harrison stared at Tom trying to processed what he just said. Even though you guys hadn't brought it up again, he had hoped a part of you would pick him. But he knew you couldn't. You loved Tom too much.

"She... told you that she... was in love with you?"

"Yes. And I felt this feeling that I hadn't felt before. It was a rush of happiness, and then guilt, but hope, and then sadness, then back down to relief. It was a roller coaster of emotions."

"H-how do you feel about her, Mate?"

"I-I don't know. Of course there's a part of me that says, 'you're with Emma, don't think about that', but... okay you wanna know what I truly feel?"

"Yes."

"Okay, when Y/N's around, the room instantly becomes happier. Everyone around us is happy. She's super funny and really dorky. And I find it so cute how she does that nose scrunch thing when she sees dogs..."

Harrison was starting at him, sort of laughing. Tom did the same thing.

"Anyway, she's caring. You and her came into my room after the accident, and she did her best to cheer me up. She's told me about my life, and I just know that she had a part in it. There's a connection to her that I feel. I just hate that I can't remember it!"

He kicked over the bench that was in the gazebo. Harrison took a step forward.

"Mate, it's gonna be ok-"

"How? She did her absolute best to put me back together, but all I've managed to do is break her apart. Harrison, seeing her cry was one of the worst things ever. And to know that I was the one who made her cry, is even worse."

"Mate, you're gonna get your memories back. We just have to find out what can trigger them. Come on, I have an idea."

They walked out of the gazebo and headed towards town.

-----------

You got to your guys' hotel room and took off your shoes. You put on some pajamas and sat on the bed. You scrolled through Instagram, seeing all the fan accounts about you and Tom.

Poor Tom got into a car accident. I hope he's okay!

He hasn't posted in a while, something's wrong.

Tom needs to be okay, or I won't be

How is he?

How's Y/N?

Are they both still in the hospital?!

Praying for them

Hollanders & (your fandom name) unite

You sighed and closed your phone. 

If only they knew...

You were watching some videos on your phone that you had of you, Tom, and Harrison. You went back to the pictures and found the one when you first met all of them in the airport. As you scrolled through, you saw how much you guys progressed. Here you went from strangers, to best friends, to back to square one- strangers. 

You were startled when Harrison and Tom came into the room.

"Um, I need to go get some more towels for the room." Harrison said and out he went again.

There was an awkward silence between the Tom and you. You two sort of smiled, but it was the more awkward one. He went over to his bed and went onto his phone. Harrison eventually came back and sat on his bed. It was like that for a while until someone knocked on the door. 

Tom got up to get it and you saw Danny standing behind it. 

"Y/N! Ah, love you're here!"

You got up.

"Are you two dating?" Tom asked.

"No, we aren't." you said. "Danny, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see my favorite girl." 

You walked over closer to the door to see him.

"I'm not your favorite. Knowing you, you have more than one."

"Ah, no I don't love. I want you to come with me though."

He grabbed your wrist and started pulling you towards him. You struggled to get loose.

"Danny let go of me! Danny, you're hurting me stop!"

"Dude, she said let her go." Tom said trying to pull you back.

That made Danny pull you even more, which caused you to smack your head into the corner of the shelf by the door. You put your hand there to see that you were bleeding. Tom saw this and you saw a look you've never seen from him since the accident. 

Danny went for you again, and the next thing you knew, Danny was on the floor.