It's Time Again

Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been a bit. Second semester is kicking my butt already, I'm so tired, I have so many tests and homework, like wayyy more than last semester. And I think I'm getting sick so that's fun 🤗 but can we acknowledge how cute all of them look in this picture?? Anyway I'm here to update this part! Enjoy :)

All of your faces dropped once you saw who said it. Harry automatically grabbed Paddy and brought him closer to all of you. Tom had put you down and you were behind him.

"Y'all miss me?" She said as she stepped into the house.

"Get the fuck out of my house," Tom said.

"Awe, now is that anyway to treat a lady?"

"If you're a lady, you're an old one." Justin said.

I mean they aren't wrong.

"Emma why are you here?" You asked.

"I got out for good behavior." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"What? How the hell? You've been in there for not even a month!" Sam said.

"I know some people." She flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"How many people do you know? I swear it's like you go around with a sign saying 'be my friend or back up friend, I'll pay you' yet you fail to put that you're a bitch on the sign 'Cause you know no one would be your friend once they know that." Lily said crossing her arms.

"Damn that's my girl." Matt said putting an arm around her.

"Since when are her and peach boy a thing?" Emma asked pointing at them.

"For a while now, where have you been?"

"Trying to ruin your life." She laughed.

"Awe how cute, you think you've ruined my life. Have you woken up from your dream yet?" You said. She stopped laughing.

"Since when have you been able to fight back? Last I checked you couldn't fight your own battles."

"See that's where you're wrong. I can fight my own battles, and oh will your ass get kicked if you walked into one."

"Is that a threat?"

You shrugged.

"I can do things you know, I can-"

"What? Try to take away my boyfriend? Spread false information to the news? Try to kidnap me and my friends? Shoot me? Girl you've already tried all of those, next."

She was shocked. She definitely didn't expect that.

"You know what, I need help. Danny!"

All of the sudden he ran up behind you and tried to tackle you. But that didn't end so well for him, because he was on the floor in a matter of seconds.

He was groaning in pain. "What the hell did you do?!"

"I decided to sing."

"Sing?"

"Mhm."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Have you never seen Miss Congeniality?"

Him and Emma said "No."

"You poor souls, but that's not my problem."

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the clip from Miss Congeniality- skip to 2:08 for the part 😂)