Let's Forget About It

This is a bit more calm and has some funny parts, but the action will be coming up again. Enjoy! :) 

It took a while to get to the safe house destination. By the time you arrived, it was dark. You fell asleep with your head on Tom's shoulder, Lily's head on Matt's shoulder, and everyone else in different positions. The car stopped and Tom woke up, which he then woke all of you up. 

"Where are we?" you asked yawning.

"I think we're at the safe house." Tom said, also yawning.

"Indeed we are, Mr. Holland." Steven said and pulled into the driveway. You looked out the window to see a small house. You couldn't really tell the detail since it was dark. All of you got out and stood by the van.

"Mr. Holland, we have gotten everyone's bags from the hotels." the other body guard said.

"Thank you," Tom said. "Follow me, guys," he said and started walking towards the doors. You all followed him. He rang the door bell and a women opened the door. 

"Tom!" she exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. You, Lily, and Matt were confused, but everyone else wasn't.

"Harry, Sam, Harrison!" she said. She stepped out more and you focused on her features. It then hit you who she was.

OH MY GOSH THAT'S TOM'S MOM. 

She looked past them to see you three. She smiled and then asked, "And who would these lovely people be?" 

"Mum, these are my new friends Y/N, Lily, and Matt. We've grown pretty close." He said chuckling. 

"Oh ok. Nice to meet you guys, I'm Nicola." she said holding out her hand. You all shook it. She looked at Tom and gasped. "What happened to you?! And what happened to you three?!" she asked Harrison, Sam, and Harry. 

"Um, it's a long story." Tom said running his hand through his hair.

"We have time." she said. "Come on in, I'll fix all of you up." 

You guys walked in and you looked around. It was a cute little house, one that can show it's been loved with the pictures, decor, and the smell of baked goods. You heard nails on the wood floor and out came a dog. But nit just any dog- it was Tessa. You gasped. She jumped on Tom.

"Tessa!" he said falling to the ground laughing and petting her. She licked his face and then came over to you. She did the same thing to you. 

"Tessa! Easy girl," Tom told her. "She likes you." he said laughing.

"Yeah? I'm glad then," you giggled.

"Tom?! All of you guys are home!" a little boy said. 

THERE'S PADDY

"Hey Padstaman!" Tom said. The other three did the same thing. Paddy pulled Tom closer. He whispered something and you heard all of it, but they didn't know that.

"Tom, who's that girl?"

"Which girl?"

"The one that Tessa jumped on. Is that the pretty girl you decided to follow on Instagram?" 

"Shh, yes Paddy." he said laughing. 

"Ohh okay."

Tom's mom had offered water, and you all met Tom's dad. You guys sat down at the table explaining what was happening. You all were taking a drink of your water when Tom's mum asked a question.

"Are you and Y/N dating, Tom?" you and Tom spit out your water due to shock, while everyone else spit it out because they found it funny.

"Sorry mum, we aren't dating." you agreed by nodding.