Let The Games Begin

Hey guys!! I just want to thank you all for the support! With the comments, voting, and reads I really appreciate it!! Also the drama is gonna be picking up again so look out for that 😉😂

A few days later you and Tom were hanging out in his room, watching a movie.

"No! What are you doing?! You're obviously gonna get killed!" Tom yelled. You giggled.

You two were watching Halloween, one of your guys' favorite movies. Even though it wasn't Halloween yet, you guys still wanted to watch it.

"Tom, we know that they can't hear us!"

"I know! It's just so frustrating because they sometimes have the ability to get out of the situation but they don't!"

Again you giggled. You loved when Tom would angry with a movie and talk to it as if they could hear him.

Just then your phone started to ring. You picked up and yelled.

"OH MY GOSH!"

"Babe what's wrong?! Is everything okay?!" Tom said grabbing his chest. It was clear you had given him a heart attack.

"It's my agent!"

You had decided that you wanted to try and do acting. So you had auditioned for the lead role in an upcoming movie.

"What?! Answer it!"

"Hello?"

"Hello Y/N! So I have some news for you." Your agent said.

"Okay. Is it good or bad?" You asked, stomach dropping.

"I think you'll be happy to know it's good."

You sighed in relief. "Okay! What is it?!"

"I just got a call from the casting directors..."

"Okay..."

"You got the part!"

"WHAT? OH MY GOSH!" You exclaimed. "Thank you!"

"No problem! Just doing my job. But meet at this place tomorrow morning at 8 am." She have you an address and hung up.

"Babe, you got the part!" Tom said and gave you a hug. You nodded in his chest.

"I have to meet at this place tomorrow at 8. You coming with me?"

"Of course."

You smiled. Tom decided to take you two out to celebrate.
————————-
The next morning came and the both of you got up early to make sure you'd get to the place on time.

"Here we are." He said pulling into the parking lot.

You took a deep breath. "Okay."

You two got out of the car and walked to the set. Tom squeezed your hand for reassurance.

As you walked in the set you saw your agent.

"Hey Y/N! Hey Tom!"

"Hi," You Both said at the same time.

"So, follow me so you can meet your new cast members." You nodded and you and Tom followed her.

"So Y/N, this is the male lead. You may know Jacob Elordi."

"Hi! I'm a big fan." You said.

"Awe thank you! I'm excited to work with you."