Faded

"WHAT?!" you and Harrison said at the same time. Tom gave you a confused look.

"... My Girlfriend?"

"No, no, mate, we heard that part. But how does she come into play?" Harrison asked.

"Oh, well she said she came all the way from London to see me. The only memory I had was dating her."

"That's all you remembered?" you asked, as your voice cracked a little.

He nodded. "Look, I'm really sorry that I can't remember anything else. But this just feels right. If I remember her, then that means she stuck out in my mind."

"That's because she's done horrible things! Tom, you aren't dating her. You broke up with her because she was just using you." you told him.

"What? No, that can't be possible, right?" he looked at Emma.

"Of course not. They're just lying because you can't remember THEM. They can't take away the memories we have." she kissed him on the cheek.

"No, that's not true. Emma stop lying to him. That is NOT what he needs right now." you said.

"Look-" 

"How about we agree on something?" Harrison said interrupting her. "Tom doesn't need this fighting."

"You're right." you said. Emma nodded along.

"Tom, try to get some sleep okay?" you told him.

"I will. Thank you." he smiled and you smiled back. But it was like a brick hit you in the heart. It was hard to know that he was staring at you as a stranger, and not his best friend.

You and Harrison walked out and went back to your room.

"Harrison, why is she here?!"

"I think she wants to mess with Tom more. Think about it. It's basically a fresh start for her. Tom doesn't remember anything beyond the point of them first dating. Which means that in his mind, she's the sweet innocent girlfriend he once had."

"I hate it. He sees us as strangers, while she's the only one he recognizes."

"I know."

"What are we gonna do Haz?"

"We're gonna have to try to bring his memories back."

--------------

A few weeks had passed and you guys were still in the hospital due to injuries. They were finally starting to heal. During that time, it snowed a lot. All you could do was sit in bed, watch the snow, and think. 

The producers had put the shooting on hold, because of you guys being hurt and Tom's memory loss. But he didn't know that.

As you were staring out the window, Harrison walked in with hot cocoas in his hands. 

"I'm back and I've brought hot chocolate, snacks, and movies."

"Awe thanks, Haz." you got up and grabbed the hot chocolate from him. 

You and Harrison sort of created a ritual. He'd spend time with you, and then you'd both go see Tom. Then you'd come back and watch movies, waiting for some good news and when you could go home. 

The next day, you decided that you wanted to visit Tom, alone. You got up and walked into his room. He looked up and smiled at you. You smiled back and sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Hey, how you doing?" you asked him.

"I'm doing pretty good. You?"

"That's good! I'm doing pretty good too."