Chapter Four

I walked in the house with Cameron and the two other boys. It's a huge house. Like 3 stories. I walked in and I was greeted by a group of boys running and making noises coming towards me. There was about 7 of them. They were all good looking. I recognized them all just didn't really know their names. 

"Okay Quinn so this is your new family!" Cameron said 

"Sweet." I said

"Do you know their names?" Nash asked

"I know their faces.. But I don't know their names." I said

"Okay then we should introduce you!" Matt said

Cameron introduced them to me pointing to each boy,

"That's Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Hayes Grier Nash's brother, Taylor Caniff, and that's Aaron Carpenter." Cameron said.

When he said Aaron I looked at him and realized that's the one I liked last night. He looked up at me and smiled and said hi.I smiled back.

"Where's Mahogany and Jacob?" Nash asked

"Upstairs doing a cover." Shawn said

I heard running down stairs and a tall boy with brown hair came down along with a girl with long, curly, red hair with mouse ears and she had on the cutest outfit.

"There they are! Quinn this is Jacob and that's Mahogany!" Matt said.

"Nice to meet you!" Mahogany said. I smiled and said the same thing.

"We don't have any extra rooms..So I guess you're gonna have to share a room with one of us."  Cameron said. As soon as he said that Aaron butted in.

"She can share a room with me. I mean if she wants to." He looked at me.

"I don't have a problem with it." I said. Once I said that he looked up and smiled. I smiled back.

"Okay then you and Aaron will stay together." Matt said. Everyone "ooo" 'd at that.

Aaron came up to me and took my bags out of my hands.

"Here. Lets get you unpacked." Aaron said with a smile. I smiled and followed him up to his room.