Chapter Nine

I walked out of his room to see Mahogany and Aaron talking. Aaron looked at me and smiled and Mahogany looked at him then me and smiled.  I smiled back and went into Aarons room and got my night clothes on which was a pair of pajama pants that were torn in the leg a little and I wore my tank top that camr up a little around my waist. I brushed my teeth and took off my makeup. I still had my bandana on.  After I was done, I walked back out of Aarons room and he looked at me.

"Wait, where you going?" He asked

"Taylor wanted me to sleep in his bed tonight. So I am going to." I said and I smiled a little. 

"Oh." He said and looked down

"Don't worry it's just one night." I said

"I know." He mumbled. I walked into Taylors room.

Aarons POV

_________________________________________________

"Great!" I said to Mahogany

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure she'll be okay." Mahogany said

"No. He's gonna trick her into doing something and then just leave her. He's gonna hurt her." I said

"I doubt that. Just go to bed and wait till tomorrow." She said and she went to her room. I went to my room and laid there and looked at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

Quinns POV

_______________________________________________________

I walked in and closed the door. I saw Taylor playing on his phone as he walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing no shirt and grey sweatpants and no bandana. He looked up at me.

"No." He said

"What?" I asked confused

"You're not wearing those sweatpants. They have holes. Here." He said and he threw me a pair of baggy grey sweatpants. "There's the bathroom." He said. I went in and changed. After I came out he was sitting on the bed.

"That looks better." He said. He layed back on the bed and motioned for me to come lay beside him. I did and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight." He said. I smiled and layed my head on his chest. and fell asleep.