Chapter Eight

We were watching the game and about 20 minutes into the game Taylor put his arm around me. It felt weird but I liked it.  His muscles were strong. I felt secure in them like nothing could hurt me. I leaned my head back on his shoulder. He took his arm away and I sat up. A couple moments later I felt his hand on my leg. I looked up at him and he smiled. He got up and took my hand.

"Where you guys going?" Cameron asked

"I'm going to show her around." Taylor said

I smiled and he took my hand and took me upstairs. He pointed out the bathrooms, rooms, etc. He then took me into a room and closed the door. I walked over to the stereo and there was a IPhone attached to it. A playlist was on there.

"So this is my room!" Taylor said sitting down on the bed.

"What's this?" I asked him

"What?" Taylor asked

"This" I said. He got up and walked towards me and looked down at the phone. 

"Oh. It's a song me and my friend Dillon made. 2Virgins is a group we have. Buckwild is our song we made together. Wanna hear it?" He asked. I nodded and he played it. The song plays and it's really good. When the song ends, we are laying on his bed just looking up. I look over at him and he smiled.

"Why you smiling?" I asked jokingly. He turned to me.

"I'm just so happy you're here!" He said. I smiled. I got up and walked over to a drawer where there was stuff hanging out of it. I decided to fix it. I opened it up and there were bandanas everywhere! 

"Wow a lot of bandanas!" I said. He walked over to me

"Yeah. It's kinda my thing." He said

"Cool." I said. He grabbed one out of the drawer. It was bright orange. He put it around my head and tied it. "Now it's your thing too!" He said

"Aw Taylor thank you." I said and I turned around and hugged him. He was holding me so tight. He pulled me back and was looking at me directly in the eyes.

"I think I am going to go to bed. Or atleast go sit on the bed." I said

"Or you can sleep in here tonight. I don't mind." He said

"Okay. Let me go change I guess and brush my teeth and stuff." I said

"Okay baby." He said

Did he just call me baby?? Wow.