Chapter Forty

2 Months later.

__________________________________________________________________

Me and Aaron are still together. Two weeks ago we went out to dinner and he did a proposal kind of thing only he gave me a promise ring. He wants to be together forever. Sydney has really got along with everybody in this house. Especially Hayes. They are dating now. They are basically inseperable. Today we are doing another meet and greet and I have learned to deal with the hate. So has Sydney. 

"Ready baby?" Aaron said coming up from behind me hugging me. I nodded grabbing his hand. I was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. We walked downstairs and Sydney and Hayes were together as usual. They are cute together. We got to the meet and greet and so many girls were there. Even some boys. 

After a couple hours, I decided to go for a walk down to a mini mart. I was standing by a wall when a girl walks up. It's the girl from 5 months ago at the beach who threatened me. 

"Well well well who do we have here?" She said (It sounds like a old killing movie by the way she said it in my head haha) 

"So you're still dating Aaron huh? And you saved little Sydney?" She asked

"Gonna say something? No? I understand. You're afraid. You know I could take Aaron away from you easy." She said. My heart sunk at this point. 

"You know he cheated on you?" She asked. 

"What?" I asked my voice cracking

"Yeah." She said scrolling through her phone. "Here's a pic to prove it." She said showing me a picture that had Aaron kissing another girl. Wow.. I quickly searched Twitter finding that picture. I ran to Aaron.

"Hey baby!" He said smiling

"Don't 'hey baby' me." I said he looked confused.

"What?" He said. I pulled him into a private alley.

"Baby-" He started. I pushed his chest and he stumbled back.

"Woah. What was that?" He questioned raising his voice a little.

"You're a cheater!" I yelled

"What? That's ridiculous!" He slighty raised his voice more.

"What's this then?" I asked and showed him the picture. He looked at it and looked up at me.

"You are really gonna believe that?" He asked

"Aaron it's obvious you kissed her!" I yelled

"No I didn't I would never hurt you like that!" He yelled

"Well you did." I said

"Whatever Quinn!" He yelled. 

"Maybe we shouldn't be together!" I yelled

"Yeah maybe we shouldn't!" He yelled. When he said that I gasped and ran away crying. With that, I ran back to the house.