Chapter Twenty-Six

We walked downstairs and all the boys looked at me.

"Yes?" I said

"You just look really good." Matt said. I blushed and looked down. We started walking out when someone spoke up.

"Hey." He said. I couldn't really remember his name.

"Uh. Hey. Sorry I can't really remember your name." I said smiling.

"Oh sorry I'm Jacob!" He said smiling back. He has such a cute smile.

"Oh okay!" I said and we kept walking.

"So are you liking it here?" He asked

"Yeah. You all are really nice for rescuing me!" I said. He smiled at that.

"I kinda just got here too. I just became their friend. I mean I have been friends with Mahogany for a long time now but I just moved in like a month before you." He explained

"Oh. So I have noticed you and Mahogany hang out a lot. Are you guys a thing?" I asked

"No. Everyone thinks we should be though. We are just really good friends." He explained. I just nodded.

"Listen. I just want you to know that I will be here for you. I know you have Aaron and Mahogany and Cam and all the others but seriously if you ever wanna tell me a secret I promise I won't tell. Like I am seriously the quietest boy in this house. I can keep a secret. You seem interesting and I wanna know more about you." He said. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Jacob. You're so sweet." He looked down and blushed.

"And if you ever don't wanna sleep in Aarons room, you can always come over to my room. We'll talk and cuddle and I can sing to you... But I like to cuddle. Just telling you." He said

"Thanks Jacob" I said. He grabbed two penny boards and handed me the pink one, he got the blue one.

"What do I do?" I asked. He set it on the ground and came over to me.

"Okay just step on it and I'll hold onto you." He instructed. I stepped back onto it and almost fell when his hands gripped my waist. He held me up on it and then stepped on his. He slid his arms down to my hands and grabbed them.

"Okay. I'll guide you. Just move it with your feet and goes with the wind." He said. I pushed myself with one foot and started riding down the road. He let go of my hands. When we finally got to the meet up. He ran up to me.

"Hey you did great!" He said

"You helped!" I said and he smiled.