Chapter Twenty-Eight

"No no we're just friends." I said to the girl. I looked over at Aaron and he had his head down looking at the ground. I remembered Mahogany said he kinda liked me. 

After a couple hours of meeting his fans and stuff I decided to go walk around. I walked over to Camerons stand. He was talking to Jacob and Nash. I hugged Jacob from behind.

"Guess who?" I said

"A pretty girl?" He guessed

"Not even close." I said

"Umm.. I don't know I give up!" He said. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Wait... I was right though!" He said smiling down at me.

"Are you guys dating?" Cameron asked

"No. We are besties!" I said mocking a teenage white girls voice. They laughed. A random girl in a crop top and really short shorts. She had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"So, you're this Quinn girl that everyones talking bout?" She asked in a rather pissed off tone.

"Yeah." I said with Jacobs arms wrapped around me, he let go to sign something. The girl got extremely close to my face.

"You listen to me. You stay away from Aaron and Nash or any of the boys. Especially Jacob. If you do anything with them, you'll wish you hadn't. Got it?" She said. I just stood there. I saw Aaron in the distance behind her.

"Okay. I'm sorry, I forgot you used to be "abused" you probably got beaten so bad it messed up your mind. Look I know you have probably already slept with all these boys like the dumb slut you are. If not once twice. Wouldn't be suprised if you're pregnant already.. But if I find out you date any of them, your friend Sydney, yeah lets just say you can say bye to her. I know Carol and I can do major damage to your life." She said.

"You leave Sydney out of this." I said through gritted teeth

"What you gonna do about it?" She threatened. I tried to slap her but she through her drink in my face causing me to back down. I heard "Woah!"'s in the background from the guys. Jacob grabbed a towel and gave it to me.

"You okay?" He asked. I still stood there and he took the towel and dried off my face. I was in tears. Aaron grabbed the girls arm but let go. Was he gonna hit her? No.. Not him. He looked pissed. He looked up at me and I took my penny board off the table next to Jacobs.

"Where you going?" Jacob asked

"Home!" I said still crying.