Chapter Seven

Quinn's POV

__________________________________________________________________

I woke up on a unfamiliar bed in a unfamiliar room. I got up slowly and looked around. Then I heard a lot of yelling in the other room. Oh that's right, I'm living with Magcon. I thought. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair and walked downstairs and that led me into a room filled with a lot of screaming boys.

"YES! I KNEW THEY'D MAKE A FIELD GOAL! I TOLD YOU CANIFF!" Nash screamed. Man he must really like this game.

"Alright, how much did I bet?" Taylor asked

"20 dollars" Nash said. He gave Nash the money. And then Cameron talked.

"Hey look who's finally awake!" He said flashing that smile at me.

"Did we wake you up by screaming. I'm sorry!" Nash apologized

"No no. I woke up on my own. Why are you screaming anyways?" I asked

"We're watching football. Wanna watch?" Taylor asked

"I guess."

Taylor scooted over making a spot between him and Nash. It was a big space. I hate being crowded. He pat the seat and I sat down by him and he looked at me a smiled. I smiled back.

"Oh by the way Quinn, we got your new phone and computer and stuff. We sat up your phone with social media and I followed all of us boys on there for you. Your computer is over there on the table. Here's your phone." Nash handed you your phone. You smiled.

"Thank you guys are awesome!" I said.

"No problem. You're awesomer." Cameron said. I went through your camera roll. I had 20 pictures already. I went through them and there were weird selfies of Nash, Cameron, and Shawn making faces. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's funny?" Shawn asked

"You guys took selfies on here and there funny." I said

"Oh yeah. We had fun!" Nash laughed

"I see!" I said. "Lets take a group picture!" Eveyone got around me and Taylor got beside me and kissed my cheek and I smiled and took the picture. I set it as my homescreen. I sat back down with Taylor and the other boys and watched the game.