Chapter Forty-Two

Aarons POV (It has to be his because she is in a coma..kinda)

____________________________________________________________________

I walked back to the house with the boys. I decided to let Quinn cool off before going after her. I let her go to the house alone while the rest of us met fans. Two hours went by and we went home. I walked up to my room and the first thing I saw was Quinn on the floor unconcious followed by a tiny pool of blood and there were pills on the counter. I ran up to her and held her head up. I yelled her name and nothing. I was crying. Why would she do this? Then I remembered our fight. This was my fault. 

"QUINN WAKE UP!! IM SORRY!!" I yelled and the boys ran in. Cam being the first one to come to the other side.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He yelled at me

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I FOUND HER LIKE THIS!" I yelled back and the others were crying. Sydney the hardest

"Hayes take Sydney some where else. She doesn't need to see this." Nash said and he did.

"Has someone called 911?" Cameron asked. They all looked at each other

"SOMEONE CALL 91-FUCKING 11!" (Haha see what I did there!) Then Mahogany walked in she was crying a little. She was trying to hold back tears.

"Already did, They are on their way.

AT THE HOSPITAL

________________________________________________________________

I was sitting there for hours. I don't know what I'll do if I lose her. She's my everything.

"Mr. Carpenter?" The doctor said

"That's me. Is she okay?" I asked standing up

"Sadly no. She is in pretty bad shape. She lost a lot of blood. She is in a coma." He said. My heart sunk at that moment. My one. My only. My everything. I wanted to be with her the rest of my life. I am gonna make it happen. Even if I have to sit by her bedside the rest of my life.