Chapter Twenty

Quinns POV

_______________________________________________________________

All those harsh words just kept replaying in my head over and over again.

Slut

Kill yourself

You're just another Madison

You're just using them for fame and sex.

I wouldn't be suprised if you are pregnant.

I am still wondering who the hell is Madison? 

Why are people comparing me to her?

What did she ever do?

What did I ever do?

I sat with my head in a pillow crying on Aarons bed. I looked over to my bag and remembered I had something.

My razors.

Should I?

I started to get up and walk to them. I opened my bad and got out the box with my razors. I picked one up and looked at it. I was gonna do it. Then I heard footsteps.

I shoved them back into my bag and jumped on his bed and buried my head into the pillow again. They bursted in.

"Quinn.." I heard Aaron say.

I looked up. "Wh-what?" I stuttered.

They all sat beside me and Hayes wrapped his arms around my neck and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for breaking down in there.." 

"Don't be." Cameron said

"It's hate. We all get it. Ask Nash and Taylor. They got really bad hate not too long ago. Shit, Taylor even went missing at one point.." Hayes said

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah." Aaron said.

I leaned my head on Aarons shoulder.

"It's okay. We are here for you. And just not me, Aaron, Hayes. There is Jacob, Mahogany, There is even Shawn. And he is really shy, but he will still help you, I promise any of us will help you with absoulutely anything, okay?" Cameron said.

"Okay." I said smiling.

"There's that smile we all love." Hayes said

They all left the room after that except Aaron. He wanted to stay and make sure I was okay. We just sat there.

I went on Twitter and Mahogany tweeted. It was directed towards all my hate.

@MahoganyLOX  I could never understand how someone could just tell someone to 'Kill themselves' and then go on with their day like nothing happened..

I layed down and put my phone on his bedside table. I got another 2 Twitter mentions. Great!

It was Aaron. It was a picture of a tweet with too many words to fit into a actual tweet.

@AaronCarpenter_ I am usually never posting stuff sounding rude, but do you all literally have nothing better to do than to hate on people? Just because we are hanging with a chick that automatically makes her a slut? Really? Leave @TheQuinnDallas alone! Please. You guys need to realize she's a human too! She has feelings and they get hurt easily! Stop. 

There was another adressing the hater that talked about Sydney.

@AaronCarpenter_: @jacobswhitesiderssxx Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life? Telling a girl to kill herself because she is living with us is pathetic and immature. How can you call yourself a fan when you say hateful things to our friend? You almost cost her her life. Leave her alone.

After I read them I looked up at Aaron. He was looking at me. I guess he was waiting to see how I reacted to the tweets. I looked at him and sat up and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Thank you." I said

"Why thank me?" He asked like he had no clue

"No one has ever stood up for me like that.." I said

"Well they should. And I will if no one doesn't. I don't like seeing your pretty face crying and sad. I like seeing you smile." He said. Did he just say I am pretty?

"Thank you." I said

"Wanna watch Netflix?" He asked. "It might make you feel better!" He said.

"Sure." I said

"If you want, we can go to the store before we start and get some candy." He said.

"Okay" I said with a smile. I got up and took my hair out of a messy bun leaving it wavy (on the side) and put on a white sweatshirt and jeans. I started to put on  makeup when Aaron came in.

"No." He said

"What?" I said

"You don't need that.." He said. With that I put it down and followed him out the door.